Everton v Newcastle United - 13/05/12 @ 3:00pm - Don't bother, it's 4-4-2. FTN

Skirge

Guest BooBoo

Is it just me that hope we get to see Marveaux in the starting lineup. Then later in the game we throw in a hungry Ba!!

BLOODY HELL FIRE!

He'll be all at sea

should be a flowing game,likes to wave play on

Nah, he's like a fish out of water

Lets hope he doesn't let people get away with diving.

Had a dream Everton were 1-0 up but down to 9 men after about 30 mins. Just after the second player is sent off we break down the field, ball falls to Ben Arfa completely on his own about 12 yards out, he absolutely hammers it out wide to Cisse and Ba and Ba slides it in.

Game on!

Guest Roger Kint

Especially when Gravesen was the second man sent off.

Been due for about 8 years for that dirty twats foul on Bernard leading to a goal

Guest VaVaVoom

Sunday needs to hurry the fuck up :lol:

This!

A draw for Fulham, a win for WBA and us beating Everton and we are 3rd lads! THIRD!

The beauty is we only need one of Spurs and Arsenal to lose for us to finish top 4. Or Spurs to draw. So long as we win like :lol:

Still cant believe we are going into the last day of the season with a REAL chance of finishing 3rd like. Fuckin unreal!

Guest VaVaVoom

3rd? i'd be delighted with 4th like :lol:

So would i but we have a chance at 3rd. Would be amazing!

Another Ben Arfa super strike pleeeease.  :love:

If Spurs draw and/or Arsenal lose we can score a 95th minute winner that comes off Howards backside for all care :lol:

It will all mean CL football at the end of the day ( if Chelsea lose the final ofc)

Guest WashyGeordie

Another Ben Arfa super strike pleeeease.  :love:

If Spurs draw and/or Arsenal lose we can score a 95th minute winner that comes off Howards backside for all care :lol:

It will all mean CL football at the end of the day ( if Chelsea lose the final ofc)

Yeah i don't care either aslong as it's a goal, but it is Ben Arfa we're talking about and he doesn't seem to do half measures  ;)