True Faith: Internal Strife Between Ashley And Maybe Someone Else?

Guest Jungle Barry

The alleged tale is of a ruck between Ashley and Llambias or Ashley and Pardew or Pardew and Llambias

The sources seem to be putting Ashley at the centre of the dispute.

Ok.  :lol:

Would hope there's nothing to it, but then again I can't say i'd be surprised if fat arse cashed in, believing he can rinse and repeat next season.

Aye, it'd be typical of him to carry on what he's already been doing.

Guest elbee909

Could it be between Ashley and Ashley?  The borehole may have led to a wormhole, I mean I'm just asking questions.

Would hope there's nothing to it, but then again I can't say i'd be surprised if fat arse cashed in, believing he can rinse and repeat next season.

alienating young Fans.

I watched the Man city manu games, and had us on radio/ stream. on sunday at my Parents. My nephew was there and he is well into football/ the toon. i was explaining to him what pardew had said in the Phone in about selling players if big clubs come in. He basically said ' I hate this supporting Newcastle.'  thats the future for the club.

alienating young Fans.

I watched the Man city manu games, and had us on radio/ stream. on sunday at my Parents. My nephew was there and he is well into football/ the toon. i was explaining to him what pardew had said in the Phone in about selling players if big clubs come in. He basically said ' I hate this supporting Newcastle.'  thats the future for the club.

Future? Unless you're Real Madrid, It's pretty much always been that way; if anything it's slightly less so now we are in Europe.

Gotta love the fact that we currently have a good number of players I'd actually be afraid of losing. :lol:

rumoured to be that Ashley and delboy weren't happy with some of the things said in Pardew and carver's radio interview on friday night, probably the bit when Pards called him a c**t without actually calling him a c**t!!

thats what i've heard anyway.

rumoured to be that Ashley and delboy weren't happy with some of the things said in Pardew and carver's radio interview on friday night, probably the bit when Pards called him a c**t without actually calling him a c**t!!

Why the fuck were Llambias and Pardew sat next to one another at last night's LMA awards getting along famously if that's the case? :lol:

:lol: Ner.

i know.  Could well be that they weren't happy on Friday/saturday following the interview but have kissed and made up and its all blown over now and its nothing major.

Not a fan of True Faith, ever since they ranted about idiots who visit forums talking s****. Like their opinion is more valid because its in a shitty printed magazine or something.