True Faith: Internal Strife Between Ashley And Maybe Someone Else?

Guest Jungle Barry

Guest BooBoo

Not a fan of True Faith, ever since they ranted about idiots on forums talking shite. Like their opinion is more valid because its in a shitty printed magazine or something.

NUFC.com are guilty of the same with regular references to "message board morons".

rumoured to be that Ashley and delboy weren't happy with some of the things said in Pardew and carver's radio interview on friday night, probably the bit when Pards called him a c**t without actually calling him a c**t!!

thats what i've heard anyway.

I must've missed this bit like. :lol:

well it wouldn't be an nufc summer without some rumours of chaos behind the scenes

aye and who says ashley doesn't care about the clubs traditions ?

would have been nice to have a week of just basking in the achievement of 5th

Not a fan of True Faith, ever since they ranted about idiots on forums talking s****. Like their opinion is more valid because its in a shitty printed magazine or something.

NUFC.com are guilty of the SMS with regular references to "message board morons".

Aye, the arrogance. A bit like some journo's when blogs and things like twitter came along. Everyone has an opinion that can be published now and they hate it. Still think they're a cut above.

They're probably pissed off at Pardew for daring to converse a positive, sensible message to us fans.

He's stolen Dekkas thunder for when we sell someone and the usual hysterics start that I'm sure Dekka gets some perverse pleasure in causing.

It is true. Is the first of the three combinations.

So Ashley and Llambias then? Preferable to any issues with Pards I guess. You can't just leave it at that man - what's the gen??

Guest BooBoo

As much as Llambias has acted poorly in the past, I really dont want to see any management upheaval this summer.

Guest guinness_fiend

So this thread is about a completely non-committal rumour about unidentified persons arguing about unknown things?

The season must be over. RAWKtastic.

Guest Realist

Canny obvious whats happened like.

MA- Im selling all the best players and buying next to nowt , and you will just have to get on with it.

Anyone doubting this is exactly the case needs help.  Let the grand trousering begin. 

MA- Im selling all the best players and buying next to nowt , and you will just have to get on with it.

Anyone doubting this is exactly the case needs help.  Let the grand trousering begin. 

:D

Might not be the worst thing for the club if Dekka is moved on.

Ok he's part of the success that we have had this season but I can't help the fact I just don't like him.

As long as Pardews not involved, I'm happy. The only worry is that it has something to do with transfers.

Guest guinness_fiend

:lol:

Putting an article like that up on their home pages decreases their credibility tenfold. I can't believe they've seen fit to mutter those totally non commital sentences!!

I enjoy reading TF 95% of the time but that 5% they do some really grinding stuff that winds you up the other way.... Let's hope they're wrong, don't want things to implode just as we seem to be making progress...