N-O Fantasy Euro 2012 - £78 pot - andsun pls

TaylorJ_01

Guest bimpy474

By the way, all you motherfuckers need to go 'Public' and stop hiding like pussies.

Yeah you bumplugs.

Guest bimpy474

No bimp I meant for the Polski goal. And don't say because it was his fault for the goal...

Ahh sorry mate, i'll just rewind the Sky+ for ya....

:smugdog:

I've not a clean sheet yet. :lol: Russia have scored my my points, had 5 Russians in my team.

I should have more. I intended to have Lewandowski as captain in game 1, but decided on Piszczek instead at the last minute for some reason. Was going to transfer Gomez in as captain, but went for Ronaldo instead.

Guest bimpy474

Aye, I know. :thup: Already know how I think I'll use them, it's like a game of snooker, always trying to think a few shots ahead. :lol:

I've still got 10 and i'm saving them for the last round of games, no tactic i'm just useless at this....:D

This reminds me of The Tortoise & The Hare.

You, sir, will be overtaken.

I know. :lol: If I'd got my captains right in the first few games like I said and had a bigger cushion I'd be more confident, fully expecting to drop a couple places down before the group stage is up though. Then it's just a case of who can predict the winners in the knock-out stages.