N-O Fantasy Euro 2012 - £78 pot - andsun pls

TaylorJ_01

Guest bimpy474

Can anyone tell me where am i in the league please ?, i cant access the bloody website when i'm at work.

I'm sinking like a stone. :lol:

Fuck's sake Pure Dafties, sort your lives out, Completely Ineptitude needs your help.

I'm shit man, I was changing my team really regularly which worked OK, but now I'm keeping my last 5 transfers for the last round of fixtures.  Might use 1 today.

I'm going to drop places the next few days like.

Not making any subs, so i only have 4 players playing. Hopefully they somehow get a few points and the other games are all 0-0 draws or some really weird and wacky players pick up the points :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

I'm sinking like a stone. :lol:

Fuck's sake Pure Dafties, sort your lives out, Completely Ineptitude needs your help.

I'm shit man, I was changing my team really regularly which worked OK, but now I'm keeping my last 5 transfers for the last round of fixtures.  Might use 1 today.

You are doing better than me, im on the Sun Dream Team one and their transfers are fucking stupid. Made two changes assuming they would come into effect on the day but apparently its not til after the window closes so now i have messed up the quarter finals :lol:

Actually I've got 8 players playing in the next 2 days having not changed much at all this round.  I always make the mistake of picking players like Modric because I like them, rather than thinking about the points.

Silva, Jelavic and Buffon currently playing for me today. 1 change today and 1 change tomorrow will leave me with 5 or 6 transfers for the final round of group games.

Pleasing. :smugdog: