N-O Fantasy Euro 2012 - £78 pot - andsun pls

TaylorJ_01

Guest bimpy474

Good past couple of days. Got 41 points yesterday.

I really hate you, 8 inch cock too no doubt.

:D

Only 7, unfortunately.

Thats it rub it in :D

Guest bimpy474

I thought Xavi was amazing that match, he never ever ever gives it away, and every pass he makes is so perfect the receving player never has to break stride.

Guest bimpy474

Oh here they come.

Big Dongers and no doubt stunning wives, kicking sand in the face of us struggling weeds.

All i got is a tiddler and sasquatch as a WAG, thanks for cheering me up you feckers.

Oh here they come.

Big Dongers and no doubt stunning wives, kicking sand in the face of us struggling weeds.

All i got is a tiddler and sasquatch as a WAG, thanks for cheering me up you feckers.

:lol: It's getting terribly competitive in this thread. I'm out for a few days, I've got bigger fish to fry (in a league where the winner gets £200  :p)

Guest bimpy474

0 points today. :sad:

Ah reverse bullying to makes us feel good, i know what your up to wanna be champion.

:D

Guest bimpy474

Oh here they come.

:lol: It's getting terribly competitive in this thread. I'm out for a few days, I've got bigger fish to fry (in a league where the winner gets £200  :p)

After feckin up the intial squad all i got is the fun we can have in here.......:D