N-O Fantasy Euro 2012 - £78 pot - andsun pls

TaylorJ_01

Pirlo ©, Iniesta, Alba, Silva and Di Natale.

Let the destruction begin!

Lol you should get crap loads tonight.... iam similar got Buffon, Pirlo, Balotelli and Silva ©.... thought long and hard about whether to give Pirlo or Silva captain, chose Silva in the end.

Sorry, but since this got pointed out, I can't help but notice it every time.

Mistakes were made, edited :pow:

FFS. I put Di Natalie in and made him captain and it hasn't changed it. He's certain to score tonight.

I've got him as captain, can't see it.

Not sure how I'm still top btw. :lol: Had a rather shit weekend on this, and nothing tonight so far. That said, matters little who is top at this stage.

I've got him as captain as well, so it almost certainly won't happen. Was considering Cassano again, instead of Di Natale :yao:

Missed the goal, I saw a header go in, and "And it's Antonio..... :smitten:

...Cassano." :fuuu:

Guest bimpy474

Well this is bollocks......Chiellinni had a clean sheet yesterday and hasn't been given the 5 points....what a crock of shit.

Guest bimpy474

He got subbed off. They must have to play a certain amount of minutes to get the clean sheet. I still don't think I've had a clean-sheet in this yet. :lol:

FFS, nowhere does that say it in the scoring guide....ahh i give it up, obviously i was just about to make an assualt on 1st.....now i just concede..:D