N-O Fantasy Euro 2012 - £78 pot - andsun pls

TaylorJ_01

Unsure whether to bring in Ozil or Podolski.

My strategy is to divide these QFs into 1&2 and then 3&4. I'll start with a 7-4 player split, then for the final two make it 4-7, using only 3 subs for the quarter final period.

I've read this five times now and I still have absolutely no idea what it means.

Unsure whether to bring in Ozil or Podolski.

My strategy is to divide these QFs into 1&2 and then 3&4. I'll start with a 7-4 player split, then for the final two make it 4-7, using only 3 subs for the quarter final period.

I've read this five times now and I still have absolutely no idea what it means.

He'll originally pick 7 German/Czech/Greek/Portuguese players and 4 Spanish/French/Italian/English players then make 3 subs after the first 2 games to have 7 Spanish/French/Italian/English players, so he's only using 3 transfers during the quarters. I think that's what he means...

SKY team:

Neuer; Hummels, Alba, Pereira, Johnson; Cabaye, Silva, Pilar; Ronaldo, Gomez, Podolski

McDonalds team:

Rui Patricio, Chalkias

Lescott, Hummels, Boateng, Alba, Maniatis

Ozil, Iniesta, Pirlo, Hubschman, Darida

Ronaldo, Torres, Podolski

SKY team:

Neuer; Hummels, Alba, Pereira, Johnson; Cabaye, Silva, Pilar; Ronaldo, Gomez, Podolski

You'll do well to haul me off top spot having 9 of my players. :troll:

Pilar hatrick. :okay:

Surely now I won't be top, Branko through sheer weight of numbers will sneak ahead.

Not sure I've really thought through the whole transfers thing in the knockout stage as it isn't as straightforward as the group stages when there was a set amount of games they'd all play (barring tactical changes, injuries etc). We'll see anyway, both players tonight did their jobs.

Captain's goal (and MotM?), assist and (my first) clean sheet. Canny, shame nearly everyone else has the same. :lol:

:lol: This is the problem. Do you keep most of the obvious players and ensure you'll keep up with the pace roughly but know you're unlikely to get ahead, or pick different players now hoping they produce?

I haven't especially thought this knockout stage through very well. Just picked a relatively balanced team and hoping that'll work out.