N-O Fantasy Euro 2012 - £78 pot - andsun pls

TaylorJ_01

Hmm, midfield is a problem. Piled the defence full of geet hard Russians and Croatians, stuck the big-guns up front, now need to find Yo a +2 in the middle.

I believe my thorough and logical selection process will bring me the gold.

Hmm, midfield is a problem. Piled the defence full of geet hard Russians and Croatians, stuck the big-guns up front, now need to find Yo a +2 in the middle.

I believe my thorough and logical selection process will bring me the gold.

Mine will piss all over yours.... I just don't want to reveal it because I haven't got time to patent it.  :shifty:

Gotze is so cheap but Germany have to choose between him, Ozil, Reus, Muller, Schurrle and Podolski. So many good players.

Llorente is a bargain, I want a way to fit Lewandowski in too. ARRGGHH!! Does Carvalho still start for Portugal or have they gone Alves-Pepe?

Gotze is so cheap but Germany have to choose between him, Ozil, Reus, Muller, Schurrle and Podolski. So many good players.

Llorente is a bargain, I want a way to fit Lewandowski in too. ARRGGHH!! Does Carvalho still start for Portugal or have they gone Alves-Pepe?

Carvalho wont start infact i am pretty sure he retired from international football  :undecided:

Yep..... On 31 August 2011, Carvalho retired from international football after leaving the concentration without talking to his coach and teammates before Portugal's match against Cyprus for a Euro 2012 qualifying match. Paulo Bento, the Portuguese manager, called his behaviour "a desertion." Many were reminded of the words of José Mourinho in 2004 about an IQ test after a similar episode where another player was chosen in favour of him.

Be funny if no one else joins :lol: Prize Pool: £4.00 Prize Split: 1st - 75%, 2nd - 25%  :lol:

Taylor if you win mate dont spend it all at once :lol:

The winner gets £750 from Skybet. That's it.

Where are you getting this man? :lol:

Up to 3! Richy has been making his team for hours :lol: