N-O Fantasy Euro 2012 - £78 pot - andsun pls

TaylorJ_01

Guest Roger Kint

I'll join when Hatem and Debuchy are available for selection. :huff:

Debuchy is in it..........in Midfield

Ah, right. What a shambles. Still no Hatem though :huff: Can't be arsed to make a team now like, too bloody tired.

Should I sticky this or not? No one reads stickies, but it'd be good to have it at the top of the page :dontknow:

EDIT: I'll just leave it for now, but if starts slipping I'll sticky it.

Ah, right. What a shambles. Still no Hatem though :huff: Can't be arsed to make a team now like, too bloody tired.

Should I sticky this or not? No one reads stickies, but it'd be good to have it at the top of the page :dontknow:

EDIT: I'll just leave it for now, but if starts slipping I'll sticky it.

Maybe nearer the time. Still a few weeks to go :) no-one reads stickies like you say.

On second thoughts, I might go with the official UEFA game because the rules are much better.

Sky's is too easy - loads of transfers (unlimited between groups and knockout stage), can change captain once per day, unlimited players from one country and you don't have a subs bench. There's no skill, wheeras the official one is almost identical to the Premier League one.

On second thoughts, I might go with the official UEFA game because the rules are much better.

Sky's is too easy - loads of transfers (unlimited between groups and knockout stage), can change captain once per day, unlimited players from one country and you don't have a subs bench. There's no skill, wheeras the official one is almost identical to the Premier League one.

Can you set up a league and pay through something other than a betting website which you've self-excluded yourself from? If so, Taylor, write this one off and let's get this shit started riiiieeeet. :snod:

Aye but this one's for MONEY.

It's an N-O league ffs, I don't care what else you do, just join this one. There's already at least 7 of us in and if we all join the same one it'll be a good laugh.

Sorry to the foreign folks, if you're really bothered I could set it up for you and just transfer me £2.

So, I can't join if I don't have a skybet account? Not too decent then because I can't set up one...

Well done, Taylor. You've well and truly f***ed this.

Eh?

I didn't realise non-brits couldn't enter it and wormy is being a dick because he froze his account and can't join in.

So, I can't join if I don't have a skybet account? Not too decent then because I can't set up one...

Eh?

I didn't realise non-brits couldn't enter it and wormy is being a dick because he froze his account and can't join in.

:aww:

Eh?

It's not about non-brits - it's just Germany that isn't in the list.