2011/2012 Season Review DVD

ponsaelius

Guest Slippery Sam

Had them all from about 1994 to 2004, all on VHS though, stopped buying them after that, return of the entertainers and flying high were decent

I've always wished they'd bring the older ones from the 90's out on dvd but that'll probably never happen for numerous reasons

You never know, it may happen - it all depends on the demand.  I transferred all my early VHS (early 80's onwards) on to DVD a while ago.  May shift them on one day, if I bother my arse to de-clutter.

Guest reefatoon

I'm gona pretend this season didn't happen and keep watching 2011/12 :smug:

I am going to put mine on a fast forward and play the Benny Hill tune to accompany it.

The 11/12 review is atonishingly bad considering how fantastic the season was. Glad I didn't actually pay for one.

I'm pleased I did, £10 (I think?) for some brilliant moments.  Well worth it. Could have been better but has all the highs which is all I cared about.

Last season's is terrible, it's worth having just to have all the highlights archived for me. The actual production value and watchability is rubbish though, compared to the older season reviews.

The one benefit of the new ones is: no Roger Tames.

I watched the West Ham Championship review recently and that was very bad, basically like the Football League show when they get to division 3.

There's 10 minutes of highlights on NUFCTV every game so why not just stick all that on a DVD with some interviews?

Last season's is terrible, it's worth having just to have all the highlights archived for me. The actual production value and watchability is rubbish though, compared to the older season reviews.

:o I liked Roger! I still remember his commentary for the game against Wimbledon in the 95/96 season. "He really let fly there" :lol:

They've left out the 5-0 thrashing at Spurs for some reason.