2011/2012 Season Review DVD

ponsaelius

Guest Affy

If you want a season review from myself and a mate

Copy this in our favorite video watching site ;)

gallowgatetooners1 - click the channel and Enjoy parts 1 and 2 :)

Peace

Peace

Two brilliant videos there mate :thup:

Just making me want the new season to start tomorrow :lol:

Will probably order the DVD a little closer to the release day, shame it's not in blu-ray.

Guest Affy

Peace

Two brilliant videos there mate :thup:

Just making me want the new season to start tomorrow :lol:

Will probably order the DVD a little closer to the release day, shame it's not in blu-ray.

Cheers mate  :D

Took us two absolutely donkeys to edit them videos - So glad our fellow Geordies are enjoying em  :)

Also, that game against Doncaster - the Carroll goal was pretty much the only thing that happened all match.  :lol:

Someone who sold the match programme was a Harry Potter lookalike. He answered to "Harry, Harry give us a wave" when we tried it for the 9th time or something :lol:

I've bought everyone since 94, so looking forward to it.

Annoyed they missed out a couple of s*** seasons. There's always something in a season i'm interested in seeing.

Enough said, ordering now. So many highlights to consider, can't wait.  :celb:

Just received 3-0 ManU and 4-4 Arse game last night . Didn't have time to watch properly but had a quick look.

Picture quality  :scared:

Annoyed they missed out a couple of s*** seasons. There's always something in a season i'm interested in seeing.

Just received 3-0 ManU and 4-4 Arse game last night . Didn't have time to watch properly but had a quick look.

That bad? I was gonna order them when I got in like, if you could be my DVD guinea pig and let me know if it's worth my money I'd appreciate it. :lol:

Guest pintofscottsellers

Had them all from about 1994 to 2004, all on VHS though, stopped buying them after that, return of the entertainers and flying high were decent

That bad? I was gonna order them when I got in like, if you could be my DVD guinea pig and let me know if it's worth my money I'd appreciate it. :lol:

3-0 game looks better quality but the 4-4 game looked woeful tbh.

Having said that it's probably just SD so if you can handle that, then it's OK.

Think I have just been spoiled watching games in HD.

Still looking forward to watching them mind (and in the little taster of the 4-4 second half, Tiote's work-rate was absolutely immense)  :smug:

Guest Geordiesned

I'll be buying this season's DVD but hope it's better quality than last year. Even the box was cheap rubbish and the blurb on the back giving the length of the DVD was over 30 minutes longer than it actually was.

Unfortunately I think cheap rushed out DVDs are here to stay under the current regime.

Had them all from about 1994 to 2004, all on VHS though, stopped buying them after that, return of the entertainers and flying high were decent

I've always wished they'd bring the older ones from the 90's out on dvd but that'll probably never happen for numerous reasons

I've always wished they'd bring the older ones from the 90's out on dvd but that'll probably never happen for numerous reasons

Ah i thought they were. :(

What a shame. I'm sure some people can knock them up though :thup:

• 11 months later...