Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Can we not pollute this thread with sunderland stuff? It's tedious to read.

Hardly like its been spammed with Sunderland stuff.

They're idiots. We get it.

Ok boss, I promise not to post anything unless it's an exact match to the thread title. I don't want to upset the forum police.

Best PM him your posts first. Just to make sure they're up to scratch.  O0

Guest Haris Vuckic

Ok so we know his natural position is DM and can play LB at a push. But how good is he? 6-8M for a 21 year old is quite high by our standards.

He's 23?

Guest Realist

Anyone watching Ajax now?

Anita is in CM.

ajax - az alkmaar is free streaming on espn3.com for those of us in the states,just turned it on

Ok boss, I promise not to post anything unless it's an exact match to the thread title. I don't want to upset the forum police.

Just put things in the right thread so I can ignore the boring stuff  :thup:

Anita will be incredible. He'll be our Edgar Davids.

Just put things in the right thread so I can ignore the boring stuff  :thup:

Anita will be incredible. He'll be our Edgar Davids.

Not as long as that ducks in your signature :)

Now I've not seen much of this lad, but is Allen more than twice as good as him?

Does it matter?

I just mean it as an example of why I think we're in a better place than Liverpool today that's all.

Van der Wiel with a fabulous goal.  SIGN HIM TOO!!!!!

Love a good controlling midfielder.  Seems absolutely perfect to pair with Tiote.  Allows more freedom for Cabaye to get forward and make those brilliant passes he's capable of - I still get hard thinking about that ball to Cisse for his second against Stoke.  Get the Debuchy thing resolved and we're flying.

Van der Wiel and Anita have both just hired 'super agent' Mino Raiola, apparantly. As Zlatan's agent, he's known as a selling agent, so maybe he's there to engineer a transfer. Officials of both clubs are meant to be meeting on Friday.

The meeting with Ajax officials seems to be true because I was at Sky Tyne & Wear today. Was in the room when the agent was called. They said Friday/Saturday but wouldnt say where its happening.

:whistle:

KetsbaiaITK

my only worries are that he isn't that good (honestly haven't seen enough of him judge) or that he's a replacement for tiote or cabaye.

Me either (I've never seen him) but providing Cabaye, Jonas and Tiote are available for most games we'll be able to dip him in and out which lessens the pressure on him and allows him to adapt slowly rather than sink/swim scenario.