Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

Guest Roger Kint

Doubt we needed to push Cabaye out to finance a loan move for a striker, we're not that bad FFS. It's the end of the transfer window, that's when transfers happen.

Who in the hell is that pile of crap in reply to? :lol:

Maybe people wouldnt give you so much grief if you read their posts before replying

Guest neesy111

Doubt we needed to push Cabaye out to finance a loan move for a striker, we're not that bad FFS. It's the end of the transfer window, that's when transfers happen.

Stop bankrupting the club Ian.

Guest bimpy474

We need a creative midfielder in seeing we've lost the only creative one Pardew is willing to play.

We're a boring as feck side without Cabaye and HBA in it.

Guest Roger Kint

It just feels the same as when they had Sky break the original news about De Jong to 'distract' us right after we lost in the cup.

That distraction is signing for us though :lol:

can he play on Sat, if not why not?

He can if he signs by midday, 31 Jan.

The window is open until 11pm, on Friday 31 January, as is the case for most European leagues (see below). Due to the fact that Barclays Premier League fixtures are scheduled on the following day, any signings on the final day of the transfer window must be completed before midday on 31 January in order for the players concerned to be eligible to play that weekend.

According to Wikipedia:

Luuk de Jong (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈlyk də ˈjɔŋ], born 27 August 1990) is a Dutch footballer. He was born in Aigle, Switzerland, as a son of two Dutch volleyball players who played professionally in that country. The family moved to the Netherlands when de Jong was four years old, and his brother Siem six. He made a massive move to Accrington Stanley in 2014 for a fee estimated at around £300,000,000

I'm sceptical of all these loan deals, if they end up like Remy; i.e. they score loads of goals and then went to fuck off and sign for a CL club.

Say he comes in, does a Cissé for the rest of the season, his value skyrockets and we're left with nowt... again!!!

Thought this one would go through still but Cabaye will still need to be replaced and he won't be.

And that'll be used as a good thing, we have De Jong lalalalalala f*** off. We need to replace Cabaye now.

:lol:

Was only this morning that lalalalala was being said but for excuses for no signings. We get one in and the lalalala is still coming out to play. If we sign a midfielder will it be....lalalalala offer for Cabaye too good to repalce, f*** off Pardew :lol:

You're a moron.

Just no need for the fuck off. We've just signed De Jong, you should be happy and hoping we can get a deal done for a Cabaye replacement. Not doom and gloom making up excuses Pardew will be saying and just saying fuck off.

I don't even mind if get Cabella in the summer rather than now. Don't think it's that much of a big deal that we have to recruit now if we've lined him up for the summer.

Guest neesy111

Thought this one would go through still but Cabaye will still need to be replaced and he won't be.

And that'll be used as a good thing, we have De Jong lalalalalala f*** off. We need to replace Cabaye now.

Was only this morning that lalalalala was being said but for excuses for no signings. We get one in and the lalalala is still coming out to play. If we sign a midfielder will it be....lalalalala offer for Cabaye too good to repalce, f*** off Pardew :lol:

You're a moron.

Just no need for the fuck off. We've just signed De Jong, you should be happy and hoping we can get a deal done for a Cabaye replacement. Not doom and gloom making up excuses Pardew will be saying and just saying fuck off.

I don't even mind if get Cabella in the summer rather than now. Don't think it's that much of a big deal that we have to recruit now if we've lined him up for the summer.

Wow fucking wee, we've signed another player on loan.  You do know we still haven't signed a player permentely this season?

You're a moron.

Just no need for the f*** off. We've just signed De Jong, you should be happy and hoping we can get a deal done for a Cabaye replacement. Not doom and gloom making up excuses Pardew will be saying and just saying f*** off.

You said De Jong was shite.

Guest bimpy474

You're a moron.

But you haven't tracked the conversation back far enough.

If we dont sign a midfielder, without a doubt Pardew will try to spin it that it's a good thing we got De Jong in. Despite the fact we needed a striker in the summer and are now desperate for a midfielder. Hence the fuck off if Pardew tries to pull the wool over our eyes.

If you spent less time defending the twat you might see through clearer eyes.

You're a moron.

Just no need for the f*** off. We've just signed De Jong, you should be happy and hoping we can get a deal done for a Cabaye replacement. Not doom and gloom making up excuses Pardew will be saying and just saying f*** off.

You said De Jong was s****.

I'm happy it's loan to see how he gets on. And although i said i wasn't a fan of him from the 3/4 matches i watched him, i also said i'd still love it if he came here. Not writing off his whole career or his ability, he just never impressed me. He’s a new signing and just gives the place a lift, fans usually anticipate seeing a new signing in action. Sad Cabaye has left as it's taken the shine off this deal.

Guest bimpy474

You're a moron.

Wow fucking wee, we've signed another player on loan.  You do know we still haven't signed a player permentely this season?

I've said it a couple of times now but if we sign no one permanently this window. By the end of the season we wouldn't have signed a senior player for 18 months.

When was the last time a team went that long without doing that.

If we dont sign a midfielder, without a doubt Pardew will try to spin it that it's a good thing we got De Jong in. Despite the fact we needed a striker in the summer and are now desperate for a midfielder. Hence the fuck off if Pardew tries to pull the wool over our eyes.

That's kind of to be expected though isn't it? A manager is bound to come out and put a positive spin on a new signing. It would be kind of bizarre if he did anything else.

You're a moron.

I've said it a couple of times now but if we sign no one permanently this window. By the end of the season we wouldn't have signed a senior player for 18 months.

When was the last time a team went that long without doing that.

Fuck, knew it. Mike Ashley has done all he can to save us from this fate, but the last team to do this must have been Portsmouth.

We're doing a Portsmouth!

You're a moron.

You said De Jong was s****.

I'm happy it's loan to see how he gets on. And although i said i wasn't a fan of him from the 3/4 matches i watched him, i also said i'd still love it if he came here. Not writing off his whole career or his ability, he just never impressed me. He’s a new signing and just gives the place a lift, fans usually anticipate seeing a new signing in action. Sad Cabaye has left as it's taken the shine off this deal.

Yeah, see your point. Cabaye leaving, our most important player, has taken the shine off loaning a bloke who's done less than f**k all for 18 months.

de jong up top, remy and gouff either side with anita, sissoko and tiote as the midfield 3

would appear to be the logical plan a to get us limping to the end of the season

Very little creativity in that team even though I think your right - a midfield of Tiote, Anita and Sissoko has neither enough creativity or goals in them. Also both Remy and Gouff play on the left hand side so I think that's a recipe for disaster also. We need desperately now to get Ben Arfa in the team as he is the one player who can create - but really there is a massive requirement to get a creative replacement. The probability that there won't be and that this useless c*** of a manager won't play his now only really creative playmaker is the reason why everyone is massively p*ssed off right now.

You're a moron.

But you haven't tracked the conversation back far enough.

If we dont sign a midfielder, without a doubt Pardew will try to spin it that it's a good thing we got De Jong in. Despite the fact we needed a striker in the summer and are now desperate for a midfielder. Hence the f*** off if Pardew tries to pull the wool over our eyes.

If you spent less time defending the t*** you might see through clearer eyes.

It's not his fault though. What do you want him to do, travel around and just place bids and sign players himself? He tells you enough times what we need till he realises he's not getting anybody so then has to say our squad is well enough equipped. Can't blame Pardew for lack of signings. Then he can't come out and say well don't blame me, Ashley didn't listen to us in terms of the players we need, blame him.

When he does give an excuse, i direct my anger straight towards Ashley as i know Pardew can't help the fact he's being fucked over and has to cover up for him. Then people will say have some dignity and resign but why do such a thing when it's the best job he’ll ever get even if his boss is a cunt.