Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

Why am I not excited remotely about this.

A player who's not deemed good enough for a german club that's not Bayern or Dortmund, on loan, whoopideedoo :(

He's a good young striker, its all gone wrong for him in Germany but even then his goal record isn't bad there.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Must be a record that we're going to have 3 players on the bench with three initals, HBA, LDJ and MYM

OMG LOL

A player who's not deemed good enough for a german club that's not Bayern or Dortmund, on loan, whoopideedoo :(

He's a good young striker, its all gone wrong for him in Germany but even then his goal record isn't bad there.

He's scored 6 goals since joining in 2012 !!  I supposed compared to Shola that's a fabulous return.

Guest Roger Kint

He's scored 6 goals since joining in 2012 !!  I supposed compared to Shola that's a fabulous return.

Well it sounds worse with selective facts.

Guest Roger Kint

Dortmund have just signed Ji Dong-Won to replace Lewandowski . I think it's safe to say the German league is as fucked up as the Dutch league.

Scored against them this week

tbf he's only had 17 starts, so 6 goals isn't too bad.

Guest Roger Kint

Just seen that he was born in Switzerland and therefore probably speaks French

Fluent before potty training i heard

From a Dutch friend of mine on FB;

" Pretty good in Holland, managed to be called up. Failed in Germany. Is a good forward (striker / just behind the forwards) - but not great. He COULD be good player for the Premiership though. And could be a good fit at Newcastle. Obviously he knows Tiote - as I think they played together and to a lesser extent Anita and Krul"

Someone check Skyscanner for the cheapest route. He'll be on that.

They're probably flying the poor cunt in cargo under the name Luuk De Dog.

He's been ready to sign for three weeks, he's just waiting to get out of quarantine.

The way he has flopped in Germany does give me the feeling he may be another Alitidore or Alfonso Alves but willing to give him a chance. More than anything because he's not Shola.

Altidore and Alves didn't flop in Holland though?

Hopefully he'll have the opposite effect.