:lol: The Messi of SSN.

Strange you mention that.

Also, Messi's tip - Ibtahaj in the 21:05. :hmm:

Go on, guess what hers was? :lol:

:lol: Class. Now we know where he gets his bullshit from.

Pretty defining one coming up here. Got 18/1 shot Excellent Jem. in the Yarmouth 3:10. I've been turning over and they've been halfway through the race at 2:10 and 2:40. We're nearly 5 minutes late on this cunt. :lol:

EDIT:

:tobey:

:megusta:

Guest Roger Kint

Bastard thought you were saying it won, it was tipped in two papers this morning. Luckily i stayed away from that race, fancied First Chance or something that came 3rd

Flukey cunt. :lol:

:lol: Fuck off. I read my shit. :snod: Was tipped on the Racing Post to run a good race. Sorry Roger. Ajmany had already only placed in the 2:10 so I'm only worried about getting E/W in my remaining races at Yarmouth. 3 down, 4 to go. :yao: 4 to go in Haydock on a 6 fold, still aiming for wins there.

Guest Roger Kint

Do you buy the Racing Post? Or are their tips online?

Their online summaries are the same as on PP, must keep the good stuff for those paying for it

Do you buy the Racing Post? Or are their tips online?

Their online summaries are the same as on PP, must keep the good stuff for those paying for it

:thup: Correct. Although you can pay for online members' content, which I'd assume is practically their paper version.

I don't like it. I don't like it one bit. 4 down, 3 to go. Something's going to go wrong. :lol: The 18/1 shot pulled through. So the 8/1 will not pull it off. Or Strada in the next. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

I don't like it. I don't like it one bit. 4 down, 3 to go. Something's going to go wrong. :lol: The 18/1 shot pulled through. So the 8/1 will not pull it off. Or Strada in the next. :lol:

Dont you fucking dare jinx Strada :lol:

Dont you fucking dare jinx Strada :lol:

Too late. :lol: :aww:

We blame Hammond for Magic Secret. The fucking knowledgeless slut.

Oh shit, 50/1 shot ruins your bet, I was thinking earlier that a long shot will probably ruin it, but never got round to scouting one out. Thankfully there were loads in that race so I'd have probably not picked the right one. :lol:

:lol: Class. Now we know where he gets his bullshit from.

I never tipped that Ibtahaj cunt.

Speak to Dinho, he's the one to ask. :thup:

:lol:

I don't know much about golf, but I'd be tempted to stick a tenner or something on Tiger. Not won a Major since '08, but he's getting back to form. Golf seems to be much more unpredictable than most sports though, hence why there's very rarely a stand-out short-priced favourite (although Tiger @ 6/1 and the 2F @ 14/1 is close to that), an outsider winning a big tournament isn't too uncommon.