The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Chain of Events in the 4.35 at Sandown later is 12s with 365 and around 7s everywhere else!

Won his last two, both at Sandown and goes on any ground.  Gone up quite a bit in the weights, but pissed in last time and seems generous. 

Not saying he'll necessarily win, the Godolphin horse is well fancied.  But well worth an e/w at that price IMO.

Might do a few multiples as well, but nowt much I fancy.  Need to save some spends for the July meeting next week.

Guest Roger Kint

Chain of Events in the 4.35 at Sandown later is 12s with 365 and around 7s everywhere else!

You bastard, i had just read the racing pages and decided nothing was worth betting on today other than a daft ew on Jarrow, looks like a trip to L15 country :lol:

Edit: Jarrow, Chain of Events(9/1 on PP), Blimey O'Riley, Certral. ew L15  :embarrassed:

Guest Roger Kint

Oh no!  What have I done!  :sad: :lol:

Its ok i had a good day yesterday, even pissing about with little daft £1 bets on the next race last night i won 3 in a row so its just that £10 i made then :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Start spreading the news, I'm betting today.

I want to be a part of it....

N-O, N-O...

Stay away from mine, they were tentative bets at best but a forum jinxing still isnt welcome :lol:

Couldn't resist that Hamilton bet though I agree with Anderson, clearly shitter odds than normal.

Chain of Events in the 4.35 is 14/1 now on Skybet. A reason to avoid, or lump on?

I sense this a day when we all don't really fancy much at all, so we pluck some donkey from thin air and just everyone load up and hope the donkey turns into nijinsky.

Forum goes wild, jubilations, celebrations, partaaaaaaaays, i can feel it already.

Today and tomorrow look really hard.  The supporting card at Sandown on both days looks pretty shit and the Eclipse hardly looks straightforward!  I've managed to make a case for about 5 horses out the ten and subsequently scared myself off betting on it :lol:

A tentative e/w double on Farhaan and Chain of Events and again in singles, will probably be my only bets today.

Might chuck them in a e/w L15/yankee with Cityscape and McCains horse in the Old Newton Cup tomorrow.  Looks like Haydock and Donny might get pulled because of the shitty weather though.

Chain of Events e/w @ 14/1.

Sorry Nath.

Drifting like a raft TBF.  Something's up there.  It was 7s and 8s everywhere this morning.  But seeing some massive prices for it now!

They've realised N-O are betting on it.

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone got a solid ew bet for this week? Non horses preferably i should stress! Need to use that free bet today and cant decide what to waste it on. Been thinking between:

Jason Day, Leftie & McDowell in the Open

Easy Terms in the Old Newham

Cisse Premier League TGS

:undecided: