The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Had a moment of madness and put £2 on Button to win the British GP despite having no interest whatsoever in F1. Then redeemed myself by recouping most of that stake on roulette after using a free bet.

First two of my Lucky 15 nowhere to be seen. Remember now why I've been staying away from the horses. :lol:

Just a bit of information for you here pal. A Lucky 15 as an average payout percentage of 7%. That's why the bookies love them and give stupid Bonuses. They know for every £1 staked on a L15 nationwide they will make 93p.

Stop doing them.

:aww: :lol: Don't worry, I very rarely put them on.

There are some proper L15 fiend's in here though. :hmm:

They are one of the most popular bets but the absolute worst value. I used to get stacks of them varying in values, one guy did a £50 Lucky once (that's £750 total stake btw), and in a horrible shop in Shepherd's Bush there was a guy who would do about thirty 1p e/w Lucky 63's every day. The most common return for him, after nothing of course, was about 4p.

You get far better value off a Patent, and that's why you get no bonuses with them. I generally only bet in doubles at most, but will sometimes chuck in a sneaky Patent.

Your professional punters will lump in hard on singles supplemented with the occasional high stakes doubles on ridiculous dead certs. They stay well away from multiples. If you really want to waste your money do a football accumulator for a small stake. Cap it at six teams though, I think I've seen a 7-fold come in twice in my life.

Guest Roger Kint

Decided to go to the pub after work, they have ATR on, daft £10 on the outsider of the 16.45...........pissed it  :papiss:

£25 back off Jarrow too, so a good day really

Guest Roger Kint

Seeing as the forum is betting on Farrh i am going for Nathaniel with Spirit Quartz, Trade Commissioner and Easy Terms in a L15

Guest Roger Kint

Seeing as the forum is betting on Farrh i am going for Nathaniel with Spirit Quartz, Trade Commissioner and Easy Terms in a L15

Don't jinx my bet bet please  :knuppel2:

What you got?

Don't jinx my bet bet please  :knuppel2:

What you got?

Nathaniel, Trade Commisioner and Starscope in Singles, Doubles and Treble. Basically a big Buick patent. Cmon Willy!

Fuck sake, I'm on Trade Commissioner, Nathaniel and Starscope in various small multiples. :lol:

Cityscape on the nose for me in the Eclipse.  Looks wide open, can't do Farhh at 5/2 so thought I'd take him on.  Was going to have £5 e/w on Crackerjack King, but twatting Pricewise ruined the price and the ground will probably be too soft anyway.

f*** sake, I'm on Trade Commissioner, Nathaniel and Starscope in various small multiples. :lol:

Cityscape on the nose for me in the Eclipse.  Looks wide open, can't do Farhh at 5/2 so thought I'd take him on.  Was going to have £5 e/w on Crackerjack King, but twatting Pricewise ruined the price and the ground will probably be too soft anyway.

I've went Crackerjack King e/w as well...............'I DON'T BELIEVE IT'  :doh: