The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Anyway, I know betting on friendlies is looked down on round these parts, but dependent on the team I'll probably fancy a single on us tonight; especially considering the fact Olympiacos played yesterday. I'll probably bottle it though and try and wait for the DNB odds to bump up a bit in-play.

Is their any 'easy' money to be made in these by the way?

I know the Bolt odds are good because he's not fit and Blake is coming through, but is their any other events with good odds on winners for an accumulator?

I'm thinking of putting Bolt in the 100m & 200m with Britain in the coxless four with perhaps something else, but i'm not really that clued up on it all tbh?

I haven't really looked yet but men's javelin odds look very tempting. Thorkildsen has been crap/injured this year and he's still joint favourite at 3.25. Vetely is also 3.25 and Pyatnytsya 7.0. They have been the best and most consistent throwers this year and I doubt Thorkildsen is even close to 100% now.

Has there been any news on Norwegian press, anyone?

Anyway, I know betting on friendlies is looked down on round these parts, but dependent on the team I'll probably fancy a single on us tonight; especially considering the fact Olympiacos played yesterday. I'll probably bottle it though and try and wait for the DNB odds to bump up a bit in-play.

No :coloccini: or :tiote: . Neither of the Dembas either. :joey:

Guest Roger Kint

Refunding Olympic flame bets apparently, as it was 'impossible' to ever have got it right

Should refund all bets placed on 'Olympic heroes' and tell the idiots picking Beckham to do one :lol:

Heard good words for Scatter Dice in 2.20 at Ascot, fave has been withdrawn and you can 2/1 now for scatter dice.

Haven't put any lucky 15's or patents on yet but will be having a look through soon. Anyone know of any really fast horses today?

Guest Roger Kint

Heard good words for Scatter Dice in 2.20 at Ascot, fave has been withdrawn and you can 2/1 now for scatter dice.

Haven't put any lucky 15's or patents on yet but will be having a look through soon. Anyone know of any really fast horses today?

SD was a good price beforehand cos i looked at it early doors, ended up leaving it once it hit 6/4. Put a L15 on with All or Nothing/Gatepost/Afsare/Anjaz. God knows why i persevered with Gatepost but the new yard might just get him back up there.

Guest LeMacaron

5/4 for Guizho Rehne (3rd) away to Henan Jianye (16th/16) seems a decent price? Henan have won the last two of their past meetings in mid 2011 and early 2012..but obviously seem to be struggling this year...No research on teams news but i'll have a punt! :azn:

Guest Roger Kint

5/4 for Guizho Rehne (3rd) away to Henan Jianye (16th/16) seems a decent price? Henan have won the last two of their past meetings in mid 2011 and early 2012..but obviously seem to be struggling this year...No research on teams news but i'll have a punt! :azn:

Where the hell are those teams from? :lol:

:bounce:

3-0 down, N-O unearths another top tipster. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Harder than it should have been mind.

Harder than it should have been mind.

Nervous times for me but comfortable times for the bank balance. Just how i like it  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Just put a few quid on each of the following:

Tricast of Man U, Man C, Arsenal @ 20/1

Cisse top goalscorer @ 25/1

Swansea to finish bottom @ 10/1