The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Oh, just remembered I got a text today inviting me to get a free if I placed a bet on an all Jamaican podium, had completely forgot about it, not been a great day. :lol:

If it makes you feel any better Ando, I had wasted nearly all the £100 in my account on horsies today. Was down to a meagre £22.50  and stuck £2.50 on a forecast in a one of the final races this evening, and a £20 double of that race and another. Actually now 13p up. :yao:

I need to give this shit up. Slowly eating away at my bank balance for the sake of a relief day like this once a week. :okay:

Wish I was allowed to stake £5 on an 8-fold. :yao:

Wish I was good enough at this gambling lark that they had to stick ridiculous limits on me. :yao:

Plus, it could be worse, you could be wormy with self exclusions left, right and centre. :yao:

Wish I was good enough at this gambling lark that they had to stick ridiculous limits on me. :yao:

Plus, it could be worse, you could be wormy with self exclusions left, right and centre. :yao:

Oh, it could be worse when it comes to gambling.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Soooo anyone else get a BetButler.com leaflet with their season ticket this morning? Free £10 on Newcastle coming in the top 6. Can't be bothered to sign up the website looks atrocious but for anyone who didn't get the leaflet, it says "simply sign up at BetButler.com and quote the word (yes word) "Newcastle United`". Haven't looked what price it is.

Soooo anyone else get a BetButler.com leaflet with their season ticket this morning? Free £10 on Newcastle coming in the top 6. Can't be bothered to sign up the website looks atrocious but for anyone who didn't get the leaflet, it says "simply sign up at BetButler.com and quote the word (yes word) "Newcastle United`". Haven't looked what price it is.

Just under 7/2

:lol:

Just tried to do some doubles on tonight, limited to £4.11. :anguish:

Think my relationship with 365 is coming to a devastating end.

:lol:

Just tried to do some doubles on tonight, limited to £4.11. :anguish:

Think my relationship with 365 is coming to a devastating end.

:lol: While you're being limited, they're almost like this with me:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqkaa0cc7Z1r25534o1_500.gif

I've been betting less since the Euros, yet seem to be getting more random bonuses than before. :lol:

When you bet less that's when you get loads of bonus offers as they try to lure you back in. Every now and then I stop using Betfair for a short while as I know they'll always ring me and give me a £25 free bet  O0