The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

I try to avoid Italy and France as much as possible. Rarely reliable, and especially the case when they have an "easy" game - a -1 bet automatically means they win 1-0.

Portugal as well, how can I forget? Currently enjoying a thrilling 0-0 draw with Azerbaijan at home.

I normally never moan about any bets but, today it was just England that let me down. Sadly (and stupidly) all my accys involved them and it would have been (have to check for the correct figures) around 1.5k of profit for tonight. Instead, it's 200€ loss.

Next: The weekend.

A little stonker of £2.50 on: Bosnia, Turkey, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, Montenegro, Greece, Italy, France, Portugal returns the jizz-worthy amount of £9.63.

A 10-fold thats not even 4/1?  :kasper:

Hope that £9.63 didn't include your £2.50 stake.

I normally never moan about any bets but, today it was just England that let me down. Sadly (and stupidly) all my accys involved them and it would have been (have to check for the correct figures) around 1.5k of profit for tonight. Instead, it's 200€ loss.

Next: The weekend.

That seems to be a habit i slip into, i don't even realise I'm doing to most of the time and ALWAYS comes back to bite me.