The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Guest frazernufc

Put some of my Tiotes winning on Barca-Madrid, which have both won.

£9 on Messi to score anytime @4/6

£2.50 on Ronaldo to score anytime @ 1/1

And my other still left is

£1.20 on

Olympiakos

Porto

PSG -1

returns £10

Jesus f***ing wept. :lol: Who does it belong to? Someone you know?

Was very tempted today to place £5 7 fold consisting of draws, that would have won me around 40k. Thankfully, it won't come off now. :lol:

Naaa, just seen it posted on Twitter. If I did know who won it I'd be scrounging a few grand of him  :lol:

Won't win anything this weekend again, so I've placed this in a last ditch effort to get something meaningful for next weekend's international matches. :joey:

http://i.imgur.com/MCzmb.jpg

Looks like the Milan derby is the only one that's going to let me down now. :yao: Bloody Italian twats..... 2nd time today an Italian game comes up short for me, in terms of goals.

Don't think I'll be picking over 2.5 for Serie A matches too often from now. :hmm:

11v11 would have still stood a chance. But now 10v11.... I just don't see Milan having the potential to score 2 goals. I don't see Inter scoring either.

TWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS! :fuuu:

£10 on Tiote to be carded tomorrow at 5/6

like printing money :lol:

I know, I hope some more people jumped on this. Wish I had the bollocks put £60 onit.

Put £6 on this after seeing your post, thanks. Also put £1 on the two PL draws and spurs to win, returned about 20 quid. Small time.

Lazio/a.Madrid/inter @ 8.5

:smug:

seemed a banker to me, most definitely wasn't but pleased it came off...i hate the 'if only i wasn't a pussy and put more on' thought but a 10a stake keeps me happy

Fuck it. No more fucking 8 acca bets. 6-7 at most.... and even that's a bit too high. Couple of single/doubles/trebles in there as well, staking a bit heavier.

Fucking fed-up of winning F-all all season. The weeks are running out until the end of the season. And, realistically, how many more seasons have we all got in us? 30, 40, 50?

Life is too fucking short to waste your betting weekends without winning anything. Time to implement the strategy change sooner rather than later.

dinho's meltdowns man :lol: really don't think big accys with small stakes are the way to go for you mate, fair enough the odd quid here and there but to keep relying solely on them would just frustrate the fuck out of me...think i've had 1 7-team accy come in in the past 4 month or so

pissy monday nights with no decent football :( suppose i'll have to save my money

dinho's meltdowns man :lol: really don't think big accys with small stakes are the way to go for you mate, fair enough the odd quid here and there but to keep relying solely on them would just frustrate the fuck out of me...think i've had 1 7-team accy come in in the past 4 month or so

pissy monday nights with no decent football :( suppose i'll have to save my money

Yeah, I know, dude. I'm just a little bit stubborn in learning my lessons here.

It'll be a fresh start from next week....... I MUST not pick any more than 5 fold acca. 1 pick from one market. (match result, DNB, Asian handicap, over/under 2.5 and BTTS.) Surely you'd have a better chance there?

But any how, my biggest win was £420 last season, which was on a single. I think this is the way to go. (Although, I certainly wouldn't be staking £350 as I did that time. :lol: )

Anyway, thinking about sticking a double of Russia (v Portugal) and Germany (v ROI) to win next weekend. Not many other tempting bets there, tbh. A lot of matches are too close to call as well.