The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Feel very lucky to get away wit that, Roosters were really poor 2nd half. Shaun Kenny Dowall needs to get the tackle bags out.

Penrith -9 are my call for the weekend. Think there's potential for an alternative handicap on that too with Tedesco & now Farah out.

Didn't end up watching it, got distracted by a shopping trip to Ann Summers (or equivalent) :lol: would have been furious watching that second half if they'd let it slip. £250 to start the weekend. :pow:

Big day of sport ahead:

England to beat Australia in ODI @ 5/6

Penrith -10.5 @ 10/11

Queensland Reds v British Lions Over 47.5pts @ 11/10

Trixie.

Any idea how Belgium are 5th favourites for the World Cup in 2014, yet 8th favourites for the Euros in 2016? :lol:

I'd have thought they'd have been one of the favourites.

Penrith -9 are my call for the weekend. Think there's potential for an alternative handicap on that too with Tedesco & now Farah out.

18-4 up just before HT, West lose another player to serious injury (26th of the season?)....finished 18-20 :lol:

Guest Rey Mysterio

18-4 up just before HT, West lose another player to serious injury (26th of the season?)....finished 18-20 :lol:

Glad I wasn't watching that debacle then! The form book has pretty much gone out the window this weekend other than Warrington.

Spain and Italy U21s to win their groups.

What price was the double on the group?

I've got 20 on the dutch at 13/2 and spain are currently 5/4, i think this will be an early encounter of the final so not sure whether or not to place money on Spain or not.

Spain and Italy U21s to win their groups.

What price was the double on the group?

I've got 20 on the dutch at 13/2 and spain are currently 5/4, i think this will be an early encounter of the final so not sure whether or not to place money on Spain or not.

Looks like great value for the Dutch, mind, the senior team often coasted through the group stage without any problem.

Double was about 4/1.

Nice price for the double, rode your luck last night against the Norwegians though  :lol:

Yeah was surprised at the 13/2 when paper wise the dutch had arguably the strongest squad bar the Spanish. Bookies had the Germans second faves for the tournament though so always knew if Holland managed to get through the group that price would rocket down.

Nice price for the double, rode your luck last night against the Norwegians though  :lol:

Yeah was surprised at the 13/2 when paper wise the dutch had arguably the strongest squad bar the Spanish. Bookies had the Germans second faves for the tournament though so always knew if Holland managed to get through the group that price would rocket down.

Certainly did, I'll take it mind.

Not sure I can see Spain winning today. Hard to predict the game really as you don't know how much both teams will drop off after already qualifying. I'd imagine there should be some decent competitiveness as both would much prefer Norway over Italy.

Yeah that's it, both would much rather take Norway. I can't see it bothering either side too much though, think both of them will progress to final regardless of who plays who.

If Spain mess up tonight and take 2nd place, can see their price drifting which will tempt me more to stick a side bet on them. Just going to leave them at 5/4 or less.

Guest diddimz

at those odds, i might put the cash i was gonna spend on a new shirt this season on it instead, at least ashley won't be getting my money.

3s on Kinnear being next Newcastle manager on Bet Victor must be pretty tempting.

Stan James have the market but no Kinnear on there. Might get in touch and see what they'd offer.

EDIT: Will be an option in the next 10 minutes. Let's see what they offer.