The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

USA -31.5/Brazil double for the two GB games (basketball now, footy tomorrow).

31.5 is the line!? Nee chance IMO!!!

They gave GB too many opportunities 1st quarter and still finished 13 points up, they just need to win the next 3 quarters by 7 points or so and it wins. You expect that the longer it goes on the gulf in class will become more apparent too.

8:55 @ Leopardstown - Galileo's Choice.  Have £50 of the £250 I'm about to win on it at 15/8.

*Actual tip, not me picking a random horse.

FFS. A sincere tip. Misguided loyalty, I'm really tempted to lump some on it. But it's a Messi tip ffs. :lol:

Already got money (albeit just a quid) on Steps To Freedom. :smugdog:

The tip I got included information that Steps To Freedom won't like the ground.

Might stick an extra £99 on then. :undecided:

Edit: Hmm, just looked, most his wins are on Good or Good/Firm; finished 5/8 and 14/19 on his last two outing on Good/Soft, so aye, heavy ground probably doesn't suit him. :lol:

Put everything you can afford on Slaven Belupo -2 (6/4) against Portadown tonight.

8:55 @ Leopardstown - Galileo's Choice.  Have £50 of the £250 I'm about to win on it at 15/8.

*Actual tip, not me picking a random horse.

http://memedepot.com/uploads/1500/1773_1273558184030.jpg

A Messi double, fucking hell. :lol:

Had a quid on Calculated Risk in the 9:00. :smugdog:

Just been messing about with small stakes today and actually done fairly well, typical. :lol: Had a handful of £1 singles on the horses and made a tenner profit, my double on the football came in and the basketball did with ease.

USA -31.5/Brazil double for the two GB games (basketball now, footy tomorrow).

31.5 is the line!? Nee chance IMO!!!

They gave GB too many opportunities 1st quarter and still finished 13 points up, they just need to win the next 3 quarters by 7 points or so and it wins. You expect that the longer it goes on the gulf in class will become more apparent too.

:smugdog:

Or the cocky wank stains will get lazy

:papiss:

Wasted £50 on horses. Struck it majorly lucky by picking 4 clear favourites in a lucky 15 at £7.50 outlay returning £30. Naturally I regret bumping it down from original £1 stakes I was going to place to 50p.