The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

I wouldn't, because Ponte Preta are a really bad team. I saw them in training and I was thinking, wow, what a really bad team. Their star player is shit and their goalie is suspect to say the least. They'll concede 3 times and be swiftly relegated.

Ponte Preta, what a stupid name.

:lol: fun night on the brazilian football i see then.

on the ponte preta subject, i've bet against them a couple of times and they've been the one team to fuck me over, on a few occasions.....don't touch them anymore, twats.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Joy to watch today, I think the 7-fold has been quoted at over 10,000/1. Ryan Moore deserves a pat on the back too.

Joy to watch today, I think the 7-fold has been quoted at over 10,000/1. Ryan Moore deserves a pat on the back too.

He certainly was, some of his rides were outstanding. Agree about Moore too, very classy thing to do.

Read that Paddy have been done in for around a million and a half today. Also read about a fair few people winning big too. Bookies have said they'd have been done in for even more had it been on a weekend and not on a Monday which is a bit of a shame. I didn't do too badly out of it anyway!

http://i45.tinypic.com/x6gzkx.jpg

i think the french are due a performance as well tbh...in fact, i'm not too sure on belgium either :lol:

just hope for the best

Often when we have already shot ourselves in the foot and have no chance of qualification we come up with a shock result so it's one I would dodge(Scotland Belgium). Saying that though I really don't think we have any confidence at all and that Belgian team have been showing signs of clicking and becoming what they should. I'd expect us to score and lose tonight, 2-1 or 3-1.

Any real decent tips for tonight? No great odds out there apart from probably the England game and Holland.... :undecided:

Put a 10er on Switzerland 1-0 win / England to win from behind / Germany to win without conceding.

£10 quid on that? You have too much money.

Venezuela are generally good at home against Ecuador who are usually very poor travellers, both need the points though. Probably be a low scoring affair n all, Venezuela games nearly always are.