The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

50€ on us / Man Utd dnb double. Returns 205€.

15€ on us to win & Ba to score anytime / Man Utd to win & Rooney to score anytime. Returns over 260€.

50€ live bet on us returns 100€.

190€ profit for the day. 300€ profit for this month. Wouldn't have thought this but my 555+333=888 lucky punch did the trick.

(Having said that, I think it could also be 290 or 310 profit, but I'm sure Jack Flash will be here soon to tell me the correct numbers. Great to have my very own assistant here. :lol:)

Saw that 555 bet...theres no way I'd dare do that, my nerves wouldn't take it!!! Fair play for having the balls though.

Well, the bet has actually never happened. Just ask Jack Flash he will tell you.

15€ on us to win & Ba to score anytime / Man Utd to win & Rooney to score anytime. Returns over 260€.

190€ profit for the day. 300€ profit for this month. Wouldn't have thought this but my 555+333=888 lucky punch did the trick.

(Having said that, I think it could also be 290 or 310 profit, but I'm sure Jack Flash will be here soon to tell me the correct numbers. Great to have my very own assistant here. :lol:)

Saw that 555 bet...theres no way I'd dare do that, my nerves wouldn't take it!!! Fair play for having the balls though.

Well, the bet has actually never happened. Just ask Jack Flash he will tell you.

:lol: Easily feud of the year at the forum awards.

You don't need big balls to place a bet like that

All you need is a serious gambling problem

Well at 1/6, I've thrown Leverkusen to see out the match and thrown the Madrids into the equation for a three fold that'll double my £9.32.

I'm going to jinx it and say I'd like to think this is settled.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8797/betp.png

:frantic:

As well as £5 on this to win, I had the teams with 6-folds (28 x 17p) so still stand to win £40 if Athletic cling on.

Forgive my ignorance, but how exactly do those bets work(five-folds, six-folds from say eight games)?

Say that one above, the stake in total is about £5...how much would you get back (including stake) from 6 wins? Seems like quite a good idea if you get £40 back from 7 wins as one team seems to nearly always be a let-down.

You don't need big balls to place a bet like that

All you need is a serious gambling problem

:mou:

It ended up as 28 x 17p 6-folds. Won just over £40. 7 of the 28 combinations won.

Ah, thanks, think I get it now. So if just one combination came in, you'd have got 28 x 17p back on top of you're stake, effectively doubling your money?

I like those odds as far as not losing money goes. And if 7 or all 8 win obviously winning a fair bit too.