The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Quotes from fucking August. :lol:

No, I didn't put anything on Ronaldo to win it. He would have deserved it more than Messi, though.

Anyways, always surprised / impressed how some people are able to find those old quotes again :lol: :thup:

Quotes from f***ing August. :lol:

No, I didn't put anything on Ronaldo to win it. He would have deserved it more than Messi, though.

Anyways, always surprised / impressed how some people are able to find those old quotes again :lol: :thup:

How did he deserve it more? Suppose his goals won Real the league, but Messi is just pure genius. How many goals was it in the end? 90 odd?

Quotes from fucking August. :lol:

When people say stupid things it isn't hard to remember them. :bluestar:

Apologies if I put you off the -1 Colin, I certainly didn't expect it to be so comfortable.

No worries man, I took btts in the end @ 1.87, tidy profit and better odds. Infact I should say thanks cause you put me onto that after saying about the 2-1 thing.  :thup:

Apologies if I put you off the -1 Colin, I certainly didn't expect it to be so comfortable.

No worries man, I took btts in the end @ 1.87, tidy profit and better odds. Infact I should say thanks cause you put me onto that after saying about the 2-1 thing.  :thup:

I had us not to keep a clean sheet tbf. Fuck me, can't even keep one against Cheltenham. :lol:

I had us not to keep a clean sheet tbf. Fuck me, can't even keep one against Cheltenham. :lol:

I think you're due one soon. Ill look out for that one. :shifty: :lol:

£60 on Villa 3/4

£15 Villa Malaga Luton 3/1

Just won on roulette so this is a "free bet" so to speak.

Playing on roulette at silly o clock in the morning again Kev? Mr P Power must love you.

Aye, ha! No wonder I get no free bets give the bastards so much money every month.

Winning streak now, though........