The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

My plan is im at work all day saturday , i'll sleep all day sunday and miss the games :yao:

The game's on Saturday, though. You'll get the news during being at work for sure. :lol:

Nah i mean i wont be able to bet on the games on saturday via impulse because i will be working , Sunday is self induced coma :thup:

Need to invest £10 to get a free £10 bet, any recommendations for tomorrow?

Yeah I done it, set a budget of £5 before it told me that a minim deposit of £10 is required, you have to wait 7 days for any increases to change on your account, nice one.

York have been getting some decent results lately, I would fancy them to sneak a draw away to Cheltenham.

Also rule number 1 in football betting is always bet against East Stirling.

I would also fancy Leicester to win as well.

Yeah I done it, set a budget of £5 before it told me that a minim deposit of £10 is required, you have to wait 7 days for any increases to change on your account, nice one.

I don't think SkyBet fuck around with you that much with the free bets.  Think this one is just a case of put a bet on of upto £10 and we'll match it, no strings.

I don't think SkyBet fuck around with you that much with the free bets.  Think this one is just a case of put a bet on of upto £10 and we'll match it, no strings.

I'm not really joining up for the free bet thingy though. I've came close a few timex on accies, only to just lose out, and I'm sick of having betting slips in my wallet, and I don't rally like going into bookies.