The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Bad day with Celtic losing, especially after seeing the game. They should have got a draw at least, but no complaints.

Real has to win tomorrow. 

Might put some on Real myself, will way to see teams etc and do the bet365 offer. As for the Celtic game you can't predict that referees will be as terrible as that in this stage of champions league, so I don't feel to bad about it.

75€ both games on CL under 2.5 double @ 2.79.

50€ Celtic or draw\Val-PSG draw @ 5.85.

Not even close.

1.95 for Celtic or draw seems decent. I might have the stereotypical 'Italian team away on first leg' view on Juve. Watch them come out and seal this on the first leg 0-3. :lol:

:pow:

Juve win/PSG-Val draw £10 for £100

Juve -1/PSG-Val over 2.5 £5£10 for about £35

What cunts.

Good math by myself as always. Fuck it. Including online slots I'm about £80 in profit from £40 deposited today. :lol:

Tonight's bets

Sheff Utd @ 7/5

Celtic @ 4/1

PSG @ 21/10

Trixie, 4 bets * £5.00

Middlesbrough @ 23/20

Hartlepool @ 17/20

Celtic or Draw @ 1/1

Trixie, 4 bets * £5.00

Sheff Utd @ 7/5

£50.00 Single

Celtic :anguish: needed a Hartlepool winner to come out on top from the trixies.

EDIT: also had a small in-play on over 2.5goals in the Celtic game at 0-2 £25 @ 11/8

I'm not sure I actually want to bet on Real-Man Utd. I think I'd just like to watch what should be a great game, without the pressure of wanting some event to occur.

Yeah I'm same but I always go with those bet365 offers, too good.

Juve win/PSG-Val draw £10 for £100

Juve -1/PSG-Val over 2.5 £5£10 for about £35

What cunts.

Good math by myself as always. Fuck it. Including online slots I'm about £80 in profit from £40 deposited today. :lol:

Let's make that £180 in profit. :lol: God I love online slots.

I honestly think there's a rhythm to it. Basically, don't play them too often. Could be pure luck but I find I have pretty good luck on them if I haven't played for ages. As if they're thinking 'let's pull him back in'.

Not claiming I'm not a lucky cunt for getting three bonus games of £40, £80 and £100 today. :lol:

Aren't online slots completely and utterly down to luck?

:thup: every spin is randomly generated independently of the previous spins.

People who believe there are patterns, ways to 'effectively play' or lucky slots are generally habitual gamblers who will lose a substantial amount of money on them over time.

Aren't online slots completely and utterly down to luck?

:thup: every spin is randomly generated independently of the previous spins.

People who believe there are patterns, ways to 'effectively play' or lucky slots are generally habitual gamblers who will lose a substantial amount of money on them over time.

:okay: