The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Kind of worried why there are such good odds if you bet on us too win on thursday, put £10 on us and get 24 back!

That's just over evens. General price around. Totally depends on the team Pardew plays IMO

Guest Roger Kint

Will be opening a new account to get a free bet out of our game(assuming theres no silly teamsheet). Boylesports has a decent price on us so £20 on that gets me a free £10ew Grand National bet. Well hopefully free anyway  :lol:

Guest Rey Mysterio

For anyone that uses Betfred, make sure you always check your settled bets. I don't check all my accounts all the time but fortunately this morning stumbled across the fact they'd settled a winning bet on sunday for £180 as a loss!

This has happened 3 times to me in the last 2 years on there and they're always happy to settle it correctly as soon as you point it out, it's just a bit fishy that it's happened 3 times on Betfred (who I rarely use anyway) and from memory never on another site. Beware!

Peddlers Cross @ 1/6

Close Together @ 7/4

Cousin Khee @ 5/4

Scepticism @ 6/4

Permed Patent, 28 bets * £2.50

4 Folds, 1 bet * £2.50

West Indies @ 13/10

£100.00 Single

(cover bet at end of WI innings)

Australia @ 12/5

£30.00 Single

Debating on Real v Man Yoo.

288.33€ on Real to win

40€ on Özil to score anytime in a Real win

100€ on Ronaldo to score anytime in a Real win

10€ on Ronaldo / Özil / RVP all to score + Rooney / Di Maria / Kagawa / Benzema all not to score (only if players starting)

25€ on Ronaldo FGS + 2-1 Real win.

In short, Jackpott if Real win 2-1, with Ronaldo scoring the first, Özil the 2nd and Van Persie Man Utd's goal.

288.33€ on Real to win

40€ on Özil to score anytime in a Real win

100€ on Ronaldo to score anytime in a Real win

10€ on Ronaldo / Özil / RVP all to score + Rooney / Di Maria / Kagawa / Benzema all not to score (only if players starting)

25€ on Ronaldo FGS + 2-1 Real win.

In short, Jackpott if Real win 2-1, with Ronaldo scoring the first, Özil the 2nd and Van Persie Man Utd's goal.

In short, you should stop betting.