The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Not at all tbh. As with any unskilled gambling it's fits and starts if you play often enough. Would get a bit depressing if I posted '£25 in the online slots when I was bored at work' for 14 consecutive days. :lol:

Definitely come at the right time with two weekends away now. Especially with Aspers on the agenda for 3 days this weekend.

Prefer BTTS to over 2.5 but went for the latter in a double last night, just couldn't see there not being goals.

BTTS tonight.

And yeah, going in quite heavy on yous on Sunday, just can't see you not winning. You're a tad under evens across the board. Absolutely class value IMO.

Sorry in advance. :yao:

Nice work last night Neil, I'll never bet on us in games like this, the potential rage if we draw and I lose loads of money would be too much for a sunday afternoon.

I will almost definitely be going BTTS tomorrow night in our game and the spurs game though.

Ok, I know, it goes against Bayern once more but, I quite fancy Juve at least to win today.

50€ on Juve to progress (I got those 50€ for free)

100€ on Juve DNB.

Edit: 25€ Juve -1

You knew what you were doing yet you still did it. :lol: Come on man, you're giving the bookies money there.