The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Small stake 4-fold:

Roma

Napoli

Sampdoria DNB

Fiorentina-Catania draw

Will probably have a bigger stake/smaller odds bet later.

Edit: I do this regularly. Not putting much on stake-wise, so think yes, that means I'll stick a draw in. :lol:

That aside, going well.

Or....

... maybe we should pick ten members, one member to pick one match result each and then, if anyone wishes, we could use the 10 picks to place an accumulator?

Fucking come on, let's do it for midweek! Our on N-O bet(s) of the day!

Aye fucking ball ache when the heavens open to stop some more cash being milked from the cow

Nice analogy! :lol: Just annoying it happened when it did as it pretty much stopped an even bigger win tonight, can't grumble too much with a £600 profit though! You end up with similar?

:lol: Nah, wouldn't have anyways. It's been a couple of months now, couldn't take the bad days anymore. Your level just isn't me. Hell, I wasn't even anywhere near your level of stakes and I couldn't take it. :lol:

:lol: You'll be back next season. :)

10p returns £19. Defoe's already done his bit. :thup:

http://i.imgur.com/iT3Qa.jpg

Zaragoza can't score in a brothel man, why did you pick that bet? :lol:

You had a surprisingly high amount of good picks in there though, they almost feel wasted in such a big - and thus unrealistic - accumulator.

Saw some pretty high odds for you lot tomorrow. I'm thinking of breaking my 2-year betting retirement and stick a [email protected] on you against Everton.

Would be tempted to hold on to that fiver mate, especially if our worst fears are confirmed once the team news is announced.

Since when's wormy been such a massive hom? :hmm:

He's turned into the opposite of you. :lol:

:okay:

To combat this prevailing theory of my betting habits, a whole £1 on River Plate. Yeah, that's right. Suck it dickwads.

:yikes: