Neil

Returns: £15.50  07/07/2012 GBP 2.50 Each Way Single: 6 NATHANIEL @ 3/1

Betid 27655030300  Time: 15:54  Bet Type: Single  Stake: £ 5.00

EVENT SELECTION PRICE E/W TERMS STATUS

15:45 SANDOWN

Horse Racing Outright - Race

NATHANIEL 3/1 Standard EW terms apply Settled

Guest Roger Kint

Seeing as the forum is betting on Farrh i am going for Nathaniel with Spirit Quartz, Trade Commissioner and Easy Terms in a L15

Don't jinx my bet bet please  :knuppel2:

What you got?

Nathaniel, Trade Commisioner and Starscope in Singles, Doubles and Treble. Basically a big Buick patent. Cmon Willy!

Well it wasnt the two i picked that let you down

Get in Nathaniel. Defo should have backed him for the King George before this. Will be about 2/1 now. Thought farhh was gonna get there! In various multiples and done him on the nose with my winnings from Trade Commissioner earlier.

Seeing as the forum is betting on Farrh i am going for Nathaniel with Spirit Quartz, Trade Commissioner and Easy Terms in a L15

Don't jinx my bet bet please  :knuppel2:

What you got?

Nathaniel, Trade Commisioner and Starscope in Singles, Doubles and Treble. Basically a big Buick patent. Cmon Willy!

STARSCOPE YOU FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING BASTARD OF A MOTHER FUCKING DONKEY  :rant:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,92560.0.html

Let's keep this thread for footy betting only from now. Use the thread above for any other kind of betting.

I just bet on some tennis and some boxing and some horse racing and Big Brother.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Badass.+Thought+this+would+fit.+OC+by+me.+Feel+free+to_5e8807_3471562.jpg

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,92560.0.html

Let's keep this thread for footy betting only from now. Use the thread above for any other kind of betting.

I just bet on some tennis and some boxing and some horse racing and Big Brother.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Badass.+Thought+this+would+fit.+OC+by+me.+Feel+free+to_5e8807_3471562.jpg

Like I said to the barman in Cardiff the other week when he said I couldn't have another drink so I got my mate to get it, "I've said quite clearly I didn't agree with that".

Anyone got any horse racing, cricket, golf, NFL, tennis, basketball, speedway, baseball, rugby league, rugby union, darts, bowls, F1, chess or tiddlywinks tips?

Really don't get this one. This thread's been about all kinds of betting for years now without complaints, and now you need to post in two different threads what you're betting on? Just seems like hassle to me. Ah well. :okay:

Really don't get this one. This thread's been about all kinds of betting for years now without complaints, and now you need to post in two different threads what you're betting on? Just seems like hassle to me. Ah well. :okay:

Norway's always been my favourite in Scandinavia. :aww:

I think Sweden just had a bit of a power trip; I'm sure that, in due course, the betting elders (or Neil) will return this thread to it former glory. :snod:

Guest Roger Kint

Just noticed PP changed my odds yesterday after i put the bet on, how in the fuck is that allowed? Their email respose is basically 'fuck you we will keep that £5ish and you will accept it' Deirdre you are a bitch!  :knuppel2: