La Liga 14/15

Disco

He probably bought Rodrigo and Andre Gomes (for €45m) from Benfica to show that he's serious about buying players. He's also closely associated with Jorge Mendes so it's highly likely the latter would be involved in Valencia's transfers.

In hipster news, Celta have appointed another member of the Bielsa school of madness to replace Enrique.

Eduardo Berizzo joins from one of my favourite named teams, O'Higgens.

TOTS

http://i.imgur.com/2ZUqCTV.jpg

Right team although I'm not sure Gabi has really been better than Iniesta this season tbh. Iniesta hasn't been great, but Gabi never impresses me.

VI what's the verdict in Barca about Deulofeu being called back? Despite his injury I think at Everton he showed that he was more than capable of being able to handle football at the top level.

He's definitely got absolutely everything technically but his mentality impressed me massively.

VI what's the verdict in Barca about Deulofeu being called back? Despite his injury I think at Everton he showed that he was more than capable of being able to handle football at the top level.

He's definitely got absolutely everything technically but his mentality impressed me massively.

People are pretty excited about him, Del Bosque has even called him up for a friendly and he's in the reserve list for the WC. Dunno if he's still "ready"; my worry is that he won't be playing much yet if he stays at Barça, but Luís Enrique might have other plans.

People are pretty excited about him, Del Bosque has even called him up for a friendly and he's in the reserve list for the WC. Dunno if he's still "ready"; my worry is that he won't be playing much yet if he stays at Barça, but Luís Enrique might have other plans.

I was a little gutted it didn't work out for him at Roma like, could see what he was trying to do but in the end Garcia seems to be a much better fit. How do you predict he will do at Barca? For me, he doesn't seem to be a strong manager like Pep was, and I'm not too sure he'll do that much better than Martino has this season if Atlético can keep their best players or reinvest well for next season.

:thup: Rafinha coming back too?

In hipster news, Celta have appointed another member of the Bielsa school of madness to replace Enrique.

Eduardo Berizzo joins from one of my favourite named teams, O'Higgens.

Ah, the homophobe.

Regarding Luís Enrique as manager - I'm not too sure about his tactical ability, but he has something in spades, and that's leadership. Martino was a decent manager, but very grey. It's a pretty sad state of affairs when you need a cheerleader in order to get a bunch of millionaires to give a shit in the pitch, but we needed somebody with Enrique's profile.

Yes, and he's definitely staying. Luís Enrique knows him well and rates him highly.

I like Rafinha, but he doesn't seem to fit the system. Do you think that Luis Enrique might change the system to accomodate Rafinha and Cesc better. Both seem to prefer to play higher up the pitch behind a striker no?

We'll see. I really didn't watch his Roma team, but he's used Rafinha in a #10 role in both Barça B and Celta. His style, while still possession based, had a higher tempo and less control than Guardiola's.

:thup:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest neesy111

After a string of failed (or inexistent) takeover bids and gross mismanagement over the past years, looks like Zaragoza will be liquidated at the end of the month, barring a miracle.

:(