La Liga 14/15

Disco

"Peter, stop buying all the players you already own you daft c***."

"f*** off"

Pretty much this actually. Lim has undermined them in the transfer market repeatedly so there was little point in continuing the façade. Lim now has full control of the board.

When do the fixtures for the new season usually get announced VI?

I too would like to know this, me and my brother are planning on going out to Barcalona in October and would like to catch a match.

Should find out soon whether La Liga rights will go to Sky or BT

This for 2016/17? I thought Sky already had the rights for next year.

Would love it to shift onto BT, just cancelled my Sky the other day. Have to say though, Sky's coverage of La Liga was always brilliant, much better than their Premier League/Football League content.

Guest neesy111

Replacing Marc Bolton with Scott Minto was a horrendous move on their part tbh. Never did like that stereotypical-as-fuck bar set they have either.

Agreed.  Minto just has nothing about him as a presenter.

La Liga has closed its first domestic collective TV deal with Telefónica for €600m. Given that La Liga expects to get €400 for international rights, that would be around €1000 million, which is about 25% higher than before.

The deal will only run for the 2015-2016 season.

£40-50m for a 29 year old defender is crazy but..... he's one of the most important players in the team. A leader. Although bought from elsewhere he seems to me, very much a Real man.

Ramos is an overrated liability.  Absolutely awful on 1 on 1 situations aswell.