The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest neesy111

It was absolutely disgusting but Dave Jones was talking utter shit. You can't label all the fans that attended as scum.

You can when Leeds is concerned.

It was absolutely disgusting but Dave Jones was talking utter s***. You can't label all the fans that attended as scum.

Let's see you stand and take the majority of them calling you a pedophile in amongst chants about Jimmy Saville. Then after your keeper is punched and has a plastic chair thrown at him they move on to abusing him.

He's right. They're scum. The Leeds fans as a whole - not every single one, mind, got some good mates who support them - are a fucking disgrace to English football and have been for far too long.

It was absolutely disgusting but Dave Jones was talking utter s***. You can't label all the fans that attended as scum.

Let's see you stand and take the majority of them calling you a pedophile in amongst chants about Jimmy Saville. Then after your keeper is punched and has a plastic chair thrown at him they move on to abusing him.

He's right. They're scum. The Leeds fans as a whole - not every single one, mind, got some good mates who support them - are a fucking disgrace to English football and have been for far too long.

What does he expect? Obviously some fans will mock him. He shouldn't be managing if that stuff bothers him.

It wasn't a punch either, he pushed him in the face. I'm not condoning it, but it definitely wasn't a punch. That guy was a faggot and I'm sure plenty of the over fans were, but I think Jones was over reacting when he said they shouldn't clap any of the fans.

What a dick, proper sucker punch

Hope he goes to jail

http://i.imgur.com/Oy9h7.gif

Warnock "It didn't help that Kirkland went down like a tonne of bricks"

That's what tends to happen when you get whacked in the face Neil :lol:

He's right. They're scum. The Leeds fans as a whole - not every single one, mind, got some good mates who support them - are a f***ing disgrace to English football and have been for far too long.

What does he expect? Obviously some fans will mock him. He shouldn't be managing if that stuff bothers him.

It wasn't a punch either, he pushed him in the face. I'm not condoning it, but it definitely wasn't a punch. That guy was a faggot and I'm sure plenty of the over fans were, but I think Jones was over reacting when he said they shouldn't clap any of the fans.

Tbh can we not see this used?

I'm from Cheltenham and the area the article says he is from is a bit of a shit hole.  Well as much of a shit hole as you can get in Cheltenham.  Just went on his facebook and he went to the same school as me and we have 12 mutual friends...