The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest firetotheworks

I can't believe anyone would actually suggest that they know better than Alex Ferguson. It's fucking hilarious.

ManYoo will achieve nothing if they kept play wellbeck, nani, cleverly.... they are lacking of something special.

Got to include Scholes in that list too, as much as an otherworldly, God-like entity as he is. :rolleyes:

Oh really? Why?

Disagreeing with one of Sir Alex's decisions doesn't mean i think i know better than him. Of course i don't, and anyone who suggests they do is a stark raving lunatic. It's like saying you're not allowed to have an opinion.

Guest firetotheworks

Every decision that you critique is done with the benefit of hindsight. To suggest that I'm saying you can't have an opinion is a bit narrow-minded like, howeh. 

Disagreeing is one thing, calling it 'ridiculous' is another. I don't know why everyone has to hammer home everything with superlatives on here. There's no middle ground. Everything's Legend, amazing, pathetic, ridiculous.

Alex Ferguson, ridiculous decision. Aye right. Where not talking about Stuart Pearce playing David James up front here.

That's all fair enough, they're just adjectives at the end of the day but i see what you mean.

That's not what you said originally, though. What you said initially was "people suggesting they know better than Alex Ferguson". That's what i had a problem with.

S'all gravy.

Every decision that you critique is done with the benefit of hindsight. To suggest that I'm saying you can't have an opinion is a bit narrow-minded like, howeh. 

Disagreeing is one thing, calling it 'ridiculous' is another. I don't know why everyone has to hammer home everything with superlatives on here. There's no middle ground. Everything's Legend, amazing, pathetic, ridiculous.

Alex Ferguson, ridiculous decision. Aye right. Where not talking about Stuart Pearce playing David James up front here.

I agree 100%, you're completely right, but you basically followed suit by saying "I can't believe anyone would actually suggest that they know better than Alex Ferguson", when no-one suggested they "knew better" than big AF.

i still got manure as title favourites, once their injuries had eased up and players back to full fitness, they will be there or there abouts towards the end of the season

Try not to put your neck on the line to much.

You would think they had won 12 premier league titles and never finished outside of top 2 since 2005.

Guest firetotheworks

To call an Alex Ferguson decision 'rediculous' kind of implies that you think you know better like, imo.