The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

This game shows exactly how the game has moved on, playing physical direct footy used to be the counter for 'good' football, now it's just no counter at all, now the debate is the high press versus the quick counter imo

Big Sam getting taught a lesson in how to play football again.

http://i.imgur.com/np6BC.jpg

:( Starting to feel bad for the dude.

http://i.imgur.com/YmHB3.gif

This game shows exactly how the game has moved on, playing physical direct footy used to be the counter for 'good' football, now it's just no counter at all, now the debate is the high press versus the quick counter imo

:lol: Sam knows. That's why I kinda feel bad.

Why would any Newcastle fan feel sorry for Fat Sam. That big fat cunt probably celebrated our relegation with an expensive bottle of wine and a family bucket of KFC with popcorn chicken to eat in the car on the way home. Fat bastard.

Green; Fabio Da Silva, Ferdinand, Hill, Traore; Mackie, Park, Diakite, Hoilett; Zamora, Cisse.

that defence

:lol: The gazillions they've spent, and they're playing that team today. Fucking hell.

Why would any Newcastle fan feel sorry for Fat Sam. That big fat cunt probably celebrated our relegation with an expensive bottle of wine and a family bucket of KFC with popcorn chicken to eat in the car on the way home. Fat bastard.

:lol: You can dislike someone and feel bad at the same time.

God they're a shite club aren't they. Just utterly non-descript, London club. They don't even feel like a promoted team, it's just them back to their normal turgid selves. They'll do enough to stay up but interest no one.

Why would any Newcastle fan feel sorry for Fat Sam. That big fat c*** probably celebrated our relegation with an expensive bottle of wine and a family bucket of KFC with popcorn chicken to eat in the car on the way home. Fat b******.

:lol: You can dislike someone and feel bad at the same time.

Surely that doesn't extend to the Fat One