The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Listening to commentary on Absolute Radio. It's f***ing woeful.

they got some dodgy aussie on there... a tit

The whole operation just sounds amateur imo. Fucking 5Live having the rugby be on today  :rant:

The whole operation just sounds amateur imo. f***ing 5Live having the rugby be on today  :rant:

i know, why do bbc have an extra channel like 5live extra, and then put the rugby on its main station and jackshit on the other one , whilst there are big games being played in the prem?  fs

Guest Realist

Commentators seem much happier now Man Utd are level. Isn't that nice.

:lol: RvP literally invented the volley with that goal.  May change the face of football forever.

The whole operation just sounds amateur imo. f***ing 5Live having the rugby be on today  :rant:

i know, why do bbc have an extra channel like 5live extra, and then put the rugby on its main station and jackshit on the other one , whilst there are big games being played in the prem?  fs

Big games in the prem? Like who?

Get a grip, its the challenge cup final, just because you might not be interested in it doesnt mean that millions others aint.

Get a grip, its the challenge cup final, just because you might not be interested in it doesnt mean that millions others aint.

It's also on BBC1 tbf.

Not slagging off the rugby btw, just disappointed they've no footy commentary on as they're by far and away the best in the business in terms of radio commentary (in my opinion, that is).

like who??

like any prem game is 'big' compared to your gay challenge cup

It's also on BBC1 tbf.

Not slagging off the rugby btw, just disappointed they've no footy commentary on as they're by far and away the best in the business in terms of radio commentary (in my opinion, that is).

exactly

Nobody should ever buy players from us. They spontaneously turn to shit as soon as they leave.

Aye. Like Duff. :lol:

Agree with you, though.

Duff was from back when it was the other way around and everyone became useless as soon as they put on the black and white.

like who??

like any prem game is 'big' compared to your gay challenge cup

:facepalm: :facepalm: :jones: