The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Tend to agree with Disco. Can't say I know that much about them or know any fans, but I'm not sure what Reading have ever offered in the Premier League other than some boring defeats.

That goal by Mahevski or something.

Tend to agree with Disco. Can't say I know that much about them or know any fans, but I'm not sure what Reading have ever offered in the Premier League other than some boring defeats.

That goal by Mahevski or something.

The one against Liverpool? Cracker that was.

Guest firetotheworks

Is there a more overrated player in the world than Bale?

A few years ago I would have said Ibrahimovic, but not now.

A few years ago you would have been wrong.

Yes, yes, whatever.

They look a shocking team tbh, however we have seen teams look that bad at beginning of season that somehow manage to stay up as they fight as a team. Harte is slow as fuck, hope he plays against us and Ben Arfa destroys him.

Their Central Midifielders can't control a game either (Although I am sure they will have the best game ever against us, we will make Guthrie look world class somehow)

Guest firetotheworks

Spurs utterly dominant. I'd be delighted if this was us.

Last cakewalk I can remember was Stoke (h). Seems f***ing ages ago.

The first half of Fulham away was too. Reading are lucky to be 1-0 down. Surely they can only get better second half Shirley?

Honestly think Spurs will crumble if Reading fluke one.

Agree. Spurs are obviously superior to Reading but I'd question their mentality if Reading, fluke or no fluke, get an equaliser. Only 1-0 and all that.

Plus, it'd be funny.

Reading need to throw the kitchen sink in games like this at home or they have no hope of staying up. Play two up and kick the crap out of visiting sides.

Aye, that's the Stoke Way. Can be derided, but Pulis knows how to keep his teams alive. And occasionally pull out a draw against City.

Honestly think Spurs will crumble if Reading fluke one.

Agree. Spurs are obviously superior to Reading but I'd question their mentality if Reading, fluke or no fluke, get an equaliser. Only 1-0 and all that.

Plus, it'd be funny.

They've looked fragile every game this year.