The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest firetotheworks

Chelsea have taken it up to a new level of hate tbh. Having all of those players on their last legs, winning the Champions League is the most ridiculous way and then just replacing those players with a daft amount of money.

I didn't like the way they spent their way to the top and how Man City are doing the same, but seeing them do another cycle of it just somehow feels even worse.

Baba defending Chelski, who'd have thunk it.

:lol: You know I support the loan system, man. We should use it more. No reason Shane has been here his whole career.

I agree we should use it more, but that is scandalous.

They buy somebody like Kevin de Bruyne for more than most clubs' transfer record, and then ship him off somewhere. I wouldn't be surprised if he plays less than 10 games for them.

:lol: You know I support the loan system, man. We should use it more. No reason Shane has been here his whole career.

They buy somebody like Kevin de Bruyne for more than most clubs' transfer record, and then ship him off somewhere. I wouldn't be surprised if he plays less than 10 games for them.

It's hoarding. Having a finger in every pot.

It's not all bad. Lukaka would likely be doing just as well as Torres if he was still at Chelsea, and they're missing out there. They're idiots.

Guest firetotheworks

I put a small bet on Swansea finishing bottom this season. I don't think that'll happen now, but I still think they'll go down.

It's not all bad. Lukaka would likely be doing just as well as Torres if he was still at Chelsea, and they're missing out there. They're idiots.

Not really. Lukaku can play against Man Utd, Man Citeh and Arsenal.

Plus they can yank him back whenever they want.

De Bruyne :lol: Forgot about him. Must be rubbish to come in as a highly touted young player, only for the club to spend 60 million on younger, better players in the same position.

Frankly, having highly paid players like that out on loan generally isn't good policy, but I'm not sure we can really cap the number of loan players. I still think it's wonderful for young players. I'd be more keen on a age limit than an actual limit on the number of players.

Not really. Lukaku can play against Man Utd, Man Citeh and Arsenal.

Plus they can yank him back whenever they want.

Yeah, I see what you're saying.

Can't believe it's possible to loan out that many players.