The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Aye it's alright. Tidy at least. But enough about his new haircut, the goal's class.

Why's he wearing number 200 though?

His 200th match for Santos.

He's gonna be great but I cringe everytime I hear somebody say he's as good as or better than Messi already.

*cough* Pele *cough*

He's nowhere near Messi right now, I doubt he will be at Messis level although the potential is there to see.

Pele spouts shit constantly, its very few people in Brazil that actually listens to what he says. Matter of fact is that its international/foreign media who takes his word seriously. Only thing he was good at was playing the sport and doing his pfizer commercials :lol:

Was going to say, Pele seems to be off his rocker with a lot of the things he says. Is he just really biased, Felipao?

Odd for someone often considered to be the greatest player ever to play the game.

Was going to say, Pele seems to be off his rocker with a lot of the things he says. Is he just really biased, Felipao?

Odd for someone often considered to be the greatest player ever to play the game.

He's just massively biased towards himself, the guy needs to fucking grow up

Odd for the greatest man to play this game.

FYP and...I just think he takes the piss or is delusional. Its very rare he says something which is intelligent. Only thing I agree with him is when he says hes the greatest ever. But apart from that he spouts a serious amounts of shitness.