The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

To be fair, most of us would have trouble pointing to Cameroon on a map.

Not if you'd be planning to go there for work.

And you're already working in a neighboring country. Though this speaks more of QPR's nothingness than anything. I'd p*ssed if I were a fan :lol:

But the entire interview contains so much gold... the QPR comments, their training "methods", the referee welcoming him like he was in the Bronx or something :lol:

To be fair, most of us would have trouble pointing to Cameroon on a map.

Not if you'd be planning to go there for work.

And you're already working in a neighboring country. Though this speaks more of QPR's nothingness than anything. I'd p*ssed if I were a fan :lol:

But the entire interview contains so much gold... the QPR comments, their training "methods", the referee welcoming him like he was in the Bronx or something :lol:

Aye. First I wanted to mark the bits I found particular funny in bold untill I realized that every line was fucking funny. :lol:

If anybody is desperate for some early football Holland's classico between Feyenoord and Ajax will start in a few minutes.

What channel?

Couldn't tell you if it's on UK television..

Edit: found something with English commentary, so should be on somewhere..

Ah OK. Why did you decide to support Newcastle over them?

I lived in Newcastle from 2004 to 2006. Met a bloke at work in my first week, who invited me to a Gateshead Cup pre season tournament where Feyenoord were playing that weekend. Enjoyed myself. The opportunity presented itself to take one of his friends' season tickets and I took it. The rest is history as they say.

I've been to a few Feyenoord games too, but didn't like the atmosphere in the stadium much. Too many jumped up radgies, insulting chanting etc. for my liking.

Ah OK. Why did you decide to support Newcastle over them?

I lived in Newcastle from 2004 to 2006. Met a bloke at work in my first week, who invited me to a Gateshead Cup pre season tournament where Feyenoord were playing that weekend. Enjoyed myself. The opportunity presented itself to take one of his friends' season tickets and I took it. The rest is history as they say.

I've been to a few Feyenoord games too, but didn't like the atmosphere in the stadium much. Too many jumped up radgies, insulting chanting etc. for my liking.

Ahh cool. I remember that tournament, the first of the many games against Sporting Cunts that year.

Having a look at the table, it would be better if Liverscum won or drew today to keep everton in check, also spurs losing would help. If we win we can only go up to tenth but their is a big group with little points difference up to fourth place.

Still wide open if we win today!! Coomee onnn!

Having a look at the table, it would be better if Liverscum won or drew today to keep everton in check, also spurs losing would help. If we win we can only go up to tenth but their is a big group with little points difference up to fourth place.

Still wide open if we win today!! Coomee onnn!

I'd take 2 draws tbh, obviously Spurs losing would be great but i can't see it and a win for us would cut the deficet to the teams in the top 6 to 1 or 2 points lets hope we can do it :thup:

Guest palnese

Howard, Coleman, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Naismith, Neville, Fellaini, Osman, Mirallas, Jelavic

Jones, Enrique, Wisdom, Skrtel, Agger, Gerrard, Allen, Sahin, Sterling, Suso, Suarez.

Guest Chubby Jason

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC

Glen Johnson misses out through injury, which is a big blow for #LFC. Luis Enrique comes into the side

12:34 PM - 28 Oct 12

That has to be a running joke now surely?