The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

I know he was decent last season, but people really think Kolscielny deserved to be in the team of the year over Colo? Crazy.

Thought it was Kompany and Coloccini as the CBs? ???

It was, but Auclair and other Arsenal fans would not give it. They thought Kolscielny had a much better season.

Well he did have a reasonably good season but its clearly looking at things through arsenal tinted glasses if they think he was better than Colo, hell there were quite a few players who had better seasons than him

I know he was decent last season, but people really think Kolscielny deserved to be in the team of the year over Colo? Crazy.

Tbf to him he's hardly played this season he was great last year and i'd have him above Vermealen who while is good on the ball is all over the place in his positional sense.

If i was Arsenal i'd play Mertesacker-Koscielny.

I put him into a similar category to Luiz, good footballers but not good defenders, though Vermealen doesn't have it nearly as bad as Luiz does obviously.

Really annoyed me when he first arrived and he scored a fair few goals and some in the media were saying what a good defender he was based on him scoring some goals, nice bonus for him to do but its not what he should be judged on

Kolscielny has the habit to be clumsy though,many times when Arsenal concede goals in important games he's in the middle of that circus. Apart from the "unlucky" parts he's actually quite good.

Tbf to him he's hardly played this season he was great last year and i'd have him above Vermealen who while is good on the ball is all over the place in his positional sense.

If i was Arsenal i'd play Mertesacker-Koscielny.

I put him into a similar category to Luiz, good footballers but not good defenders, though Vermealen doesn't have it nearly as bad as Luiz does obviously.

Really annoyed me when he first arrived and he scored a fair few goals and some in the media were saying what a good defender he was based on him scoring some goals, nice bonus for him to do but its not what he should be judged on

I agree completely he's so rash when it comes to positioning himself, one of reasons i love Colo so much he's immaculate in that regard.