The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

So many glory hunting wankers in the crowd.

Like when you went last season :troll:

Season before. And it was a home game.  :p

If I went to see them away at a team I'd have the decency not to be pro-Barca, something the fucking Valencian locals can't even do.  :lol: VI called it right when he said they're a nation of glory hunters.

Guest neesy111

Shearer making a massive mug of himself there. Up there with the 'people didn't know anything about Ben Arfa' nonsense.

What's he said?

Alan Shearer's Eyes ‏@HowAlanSeesIt

Newcastle are struggling to get into a European qualifying place because they made the mistake of qualifying for Europe last season #motd2

Didn't MON also get AV into Europe, and then treat every European game with (seeming) contempt by sending out completely under strength teams.

Alan Shearer's Eyes ‏@HowAlanSeesIt

Newcastle are struggling to get into a European qualifying place because they made the mistake of qualifying for Europe last season #motd2

Didn't MON also get AV into Europe, and then treat every European game with (seeming) contempt by sending out completely under strength teams.

Yup, 2nd an entire 2nd string to moscow once in the knockout stage as I recall "to chase the top 4" he drew the following game.

Megson did something similar for Bolton (though it was to survive in the league which they did)

lovely goal by Defoe

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/TUS/Gifs/maradona.gif

10 in 18 so far.

the amusing thing is some in the media believe he'd just up sticks to QPR because Redknapps there (and that avb hasn't a clue obviously and he must be unhappy working for such an incompetent)