The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Norwich five points ahead of us with their squad.

"Upgrade" :lol:

I stopped looking up the table a couple of games ago, in that respect it hasn't been a bad weekend for us as long as we win tomorrow.

Steve ******

Shite again. Sack him now

Like ·  · 4 minutes ago via Mobile ·

most of them I know want rid now.  They're in the same boat as us though, who the hell would they get in/want the job.

Same option as us, Mark Hughes.

I do love this though because MON was their fans perfect appointment, this must hurt soo much.

Steve ******

most of them I know want rid now.  They're in the same boat as us though, who the hell would they get in/want the job.

When it comes to attracting managers they're probably in a better position than  us to be honest.

Steve ******

I do love this though because MON was their fans perfect appointment, this must hurt soo much.

Don't see how it's much different from some of the pathetic fawning over our manager last season despite it being obvious to anyone with a brain cell that the football was rotten.

If Spurs were smart they would take advantage of Rose progress this season and stick him in the first team squad next season.

LB is quite a problem area for them and he's looked good every time i have seen him this season.

If BAE becomes surplus to requirements, would you take him at LB if it meant switching Santon to RB?

EDIT: not that we'd even entertain the notion, non-purple player n' all.

Steve ******

Don't see how it's much different from some of the pathetic fawning over our manager last season despite it being obvious to anyone with a brain cell that the football was rotten.

COMPLETELY different to me but there you go :dontknow:

Steve ******

COMPLETELY different to me but there you go :dontknow:

They would have been above us with a win today yet you think their manager is doing a shit job and ours should remain in post. How does that work?

They would have been above us with a win today yet you think their manager is doing a s*** job and ours should remain in post. How does that work?

Probably because we've got better players, oh, we haven't, they are all shit (not aimed at Jon). 

If Spurs were smart they would take advantage of Rose progress this season and stick him in the first team squad next season.

LB is quite a problem area for them and he's looked good every time i have seen him this season.

If BAE becomes surplus to requirements, would you take him at LB if it meant switching Santon to RB?

EDIT: not that we'd even entertain the notion, non-purple player n' all.

Aye i would i don't rate BAE that highly but he's still better than Simpson :lol:

Because our manager has done enough to earn him a bit of time?

I know it's not allowed to mention Pardew winning Manager of the season for some reason but since O'Neill went there they were going to make up the 10 points etc... but he has consistently failed and fallen further and further behind. He was their absolute dream appointment, most Newcastle fans were annoyed with Pardew's appointment. Pardew actually went on to prove people wrong who thought he would fail massively, MON went on to prove people wrong who thought he was going to turn them around.

See no comparison at all between the two apart from proving people wrong for vastly different reasons, sorry.

Because our manager has done enough to earn him a bit of time?

I know it's not allowed to mention Pardew winning Manager of the season for some reason but since O'Neill went there they were going to make up the 10 points etc... but he has consistently failed and fallen further and further behind. He was their absolute dream appointment, most Newcastle fans were annoyed with Pardew's appointment. Pardew actually went on to prove people wrong who thought he would fail massively, MON went on to prove people wrong who thought he was going to turn them around.

See no comparison at all between the two apart from proving people wrong for vastly different reasons, sorry.

Pardew hasn't proved anyone wrong, he is failing massively and his predecessor is totally showing him up, as he was always going to in time.