The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest bimpy474

Admiring clubs in other countries or having an affinity for a local club is one thing, but you should never 'have a second team'. :lol:

You git, i was going to post that and thought you would muller me for it.

Fair enough. I know quite a few people from my uni days who'll have clubs that they follow for family/hometown/origins etc reasons, even though they actually genuinely support another club.

That tends to be lower league clubs though, surely? Clubs that are in desperate need of the added support.

I can't see how anybody could actively support Man City unless you have always supported them.

A few of them, yeah, but I knew a guy - - Londoner - who supported Palace but had us as his second team because his mom was Geordie.

It's quite possible, that's all I'm saying.

Now I know jaxer will admit to starting to support them last year.

Guest bimpy474

Fear of Dave has gripped me like Mrs Bimpy's minge muscles.

Not much, then?

Oh contraire, caesarean sections are great for non minge flappyness.

'Second team' is just a way of calling it. You support your favourite team always and you want your second team to win unless they play your first team. I'm sure many have teams they like other than Newcastle who they hope do well. It doesn't mean you have posters of their players on your wall or you buy their kit, it just means you want them to win more often than not.

Think it's pretty clear from the lack of a solid defence that jaxer likes City simply because they are good, regardless.

:lol: Nothing wrong with that, though. It's not the best look in the world, but it's his call.

Yeah but Mike, this is City. This isn't a likeable, historic and respected entity. This is the convicted rapist/murderer who wins the lottery once he's out.

Not cool.

Even the rapist/murderer had friends before his bad day. If Mike is a "I knew you when..." kind of fan, it's no biggie. If he's new, it's kinda shady, but you can't get at the guy because he's pulling a Pip. You just remind him constantly that he's a Pip.

I think I'm still a Roma fan, although I haven't seen them play in ages.

Can't blame you. If I was a Liverpool fan like you I wouldn't be able to stomach any more football that I absolutely had to.

:lol: The bones of that joke are a bleached white cow skull in the desert with the fucking tumble weed rolling.

I think I'm still a Roma fan, although I haven't seen them play in ages.

Can't blame you. If I was a Liverpool fan like you I wouldn't be able to stomach any more football that I absolutely had to.

:lol: The bones of that joke are a bleached white cow skull in the desert with the fucking tumble weed rolling.

Bit like the club itself. :lol:

Admiring clubs in other countries or having an affinity for a local club is one thing, but you should never 'have a second team'. :lol:

What, like Leeds?  :iamatwat:

Already answered that, unlucky. O0

Guest bimpy474

Second teams have to be teams you once played in FM. Its the law now.

In Spain its Villa St. Brigida and Andria Bat in Italy for me.

If you dont follow these rules you are gay and like fishing apparently.

used to be in love with Chengdu Wuniu when i was about 14, when they were in the second division because of FM.  :lol:

but then they changed their name to Chengdu Blades  :weep:

Edit: turns out they won promotion in in 2010/11, after finishing 2nd.  :notbad:

Guest bimpy474

used to be in love with Chengdu Wuniu when i was about 14, when they were in the second division because of FM.  :lol:

but then they changed their name to Chengdu Blades  :weep:

I'm afraid you're fired.

FM rule is Spain and Italy only, that or your computer wont load it all :lol: