The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Watching Routledge makes me so sad about Obertan :(

He may not be anything special, but swansea use what talents he does have to great effect. He looks miles better than he ever was for us in the Prem.

What's happened to Ramsey btw? Is it just his injury or is he not quite the player he looked like he was going to be

He's terrible since the injury. Looked really amazing until then.

Guest bimpy474

He may not be anything special, but swansea use what talents he does have to great effect. He looks miles better than he ever was for us in the Prem.

Aye but he is ten times better than Obertan.

Guest bimpy474

I think part of what makes Routledge look good is the system they employ and the freedom he is given by Laudrup.

He would look shite under Pardew IMO.

Maybe so :(  but as i just said to Legacy, he's ten times better than Obertan.

Guest bimpy474

Pretty sad really if it's just cos of the injury. I'd be happy if we got Danny Graham btw.

Surely if we say buy Remy for wide left, we still need a centre forward to back up Cisse. Graham's cheap and is good enough in my opinion.

Oh i forgot, Shola is our back up :(

Pretty sad really if it's just cos of the injury. I'd be happy if we got Danny Graham btw.

Surely if we say buy Remy for wide left, we still need a centre forward to back up Cisse. Graham's cheap and is good enough in my opinion.

I heard a rumor the other day we was looking at 2 strikers this window, Remy to replace Ba and Graham to replace Best.

No chance :lol: but i did smile for a bit.

Guest bimpy474

Doubt he would be that cheap

I've seen quotes of £3m being banded about, not sure how accurate that would be though.

Guest bimpy474

I heard a rumor the other day we was looking at 2 strikers this window, Remy to replace Ba and Graham to replace Best.

No chance :lol: but i did smile for a bit.

Aye, we know by now not to believe such sorcery :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Doubt he'd leave Swansea to come sit on our bench tbf

Aye, he wants to leave because he's fed up sitting on theirs. Not the best selling point to sit on ours instead.

Guest bimpy474

Doubt he'd leave Swansea to come sit on our bench tbf

Aye, he wants to leave because he's fed up sitting on theirs. Not the best selling point to sit on ours instead.

Except he's a Gateshead lad I guess.

Well Pardew could bullshit him and make him think he's going to start.

I've seen quotes of £3m being banded about, not sure how accurate that would be though.

We bought him for 3.5m from a championship team, since then he's had a year in the Prem where he was our top scorer.

Guest bimpy474

We bought him for 3.5m from a championship team, since then he's had a year in the Prem where he was our top scorer.

True, but i can't see you getting much more than what you paid. Just imo like.

Guest bimpy474

IF we don't get Remy can he play left wing?

He is defintely a centre forward for me, mind you i think Cisse is, all depends on what brainfart our manager thinks.