The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest ItalianMagpie

The draws of Chelsea and Liverpool are amazing, every round a s*** opposition or a lower league (s***) opposition. It's just like us in a mirror :|

Yeah...er...wait...

Aye i'm a bit  :icon_scratch:

What? :lol:

You can't argue with that. Liverpool used to be the worst, but recently Chelsea took over: just check the draws of the last 10 years, they're embarassing.

Guest bimpy474

The draws of Chelsea and Liverpool are amazing, every round a s*** opposition or a lower league (s***) opposition. It's just like us in a mirror :|

Yeah...er...wait...

You can't argue with that. Liverpool used to be the worst, but recently Chelsea took over: just check the draws of the last 10 years, they're embarassing.

Not that bit.....100% agree. It's the us in a mirror bit, that doesn't work does it.

Guest ItalianMagpie

PierreSports: Liverpool fans singing "Your support is f***ing s***" to the same club who have left 96 seats empty to honour the Hillsborough dead #JFT96

Who said this?

What is John Barnes on about...

Basically he's saying i will defend LFC in anyway possible because no one else in the world cares about me.

He also defended Suarez against racism, which after what he went through as a player for England is disgraceful and makes a mockery of issue.

He's embarrassing... They all were... The footballing boys network close rank rather than just tell it like it is...

Can anyone explain the 96 seats thing? What was Mansfield's involvement in Hillsborough?

It's as though everyone wants to get on the 'look, we really care too!' bandwagon. Does this happen at every FA Cup match Liverpool play now or what? Will Oldham Athletic face criticism if they don't do something in the next round? I could understand it if they were playing Nottingham Forest or Sheffield Wednesday but this seems a bit odd to me.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Yeah...er...wait...

Not that bit.....100% agree. It's the us in a mirror bit, that doesn't work does it.

I regretted the choice of the metaphor a second after I posted the message :lol:

I meant that for us is just the opposite, always away and often with the best sides of the EPL ;)

Can anyone explain the 96 seats thing? What was Mansfield's involvement in Hillsborough?

It's as though everyone wants to get on the 'look, we care too!' bandwagon. Does this happen at every FA Cup match Liverpool play now or what? Will Oldham Athletic face criticism if they don't do something in the next round? I could understand it if they were playing Nottingham Forest or Sheffield Wednesday but this seems a bit odd to me.

Mansfield is near Nottingham :dontknow:

Just a PR stunt.