The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

In real danger of missing out of the CL next year; they're "only" six points adrift but they look very patchy and without teeth upfront.

I'd say they're in real danger of missing out on the Europa (except I don't know how many teams will get in this year, obviously). Everton and Liverpool look very strong, and hopefully we'll keep our form up too.

Guest bimpy474

that advert for SSN deadline day, man.  So cringeworthy.

And a couple of window apart it usually a load of bollocks and as boring as feck, except for Nat Sawyer's tits.

Guest bimpy474

Think Wenger will be wanting a defender after todays result. Probably someone young, someone who can speak french and play across the back 4.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/bertstare/grand/bert-bertstare-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-999.gif

In real danger of missing out of the CL next year; they're "only" six points adrift but they look very patchy and without teeth upfront.

I'd say they're in real danger of missing out on the Europa (except I don't know how many teams will get in this year, obviously). Everton and Liverpool look very strong, and hopefully we'll keep our form up too.

If Chelsea win the League Cup, it could go down to 7th place in the league depending on who gets to the Cup Final.  If Chelsea get knocked out of the LC this week, then the winner of the LC will get one Europa place.

Guest bimpy474

that advert for SSN deadline day, man.  So cringeworthy.

And a couple of window apart it usually a load of bollocks and as boring as feck, except for Nat Sawyer's tits.

Worth the hype on they're own tbh.

They are marvellous like  :snod: